Drive a Scion
Just like the Ellen show, Scion is celebrating its 10-year anniversary with 5 limited edition models called the Scion 10 Series. These vehicles come packed with cool features (like an illuminating badge and touchscreen audio), and will be available in June. Only 10,000 are being made. Find out more here!

Comments

Patricia Amaniampong

Hi Ellen,

I was wondering if you were still helping people with cars. Ellen, I desperately need a car please. My car has finally given out on me. They said I need $700.00 to fix one of the major problems I have wrong with it. I only have $300.00 to my name for me and my child Ellen. Please help me. As a single mother living pay check to pay check, I have no one else to turn to.

Please help Ellen

Patricia

Gerri

Hello Ellen my friend Dorothy Sosa is in need of a reliable car, she is a single mom and even though she is living paycheck to pay check she lends a helping hand to others even if it leaves her in a bad place. recently she lent her car to a elderly man who had his car stolen. He was unable to work with out his car she lent him her car saying she can catch rides he doesnt know many people to find rides. While using her car he felt it ran rough so he took it to a random shop, where they told him several things were wrong and it was not safe to drive it. They convinced him to put it in the shop he did without Dorothy's knowledge when she found out she went to the shop found her car now not running was told would have to pay over $1,000.00 when given the reciept for parts and labor was told by her regular mechanic that more than half of the things on the invoice where never worked on some of the things on recipt her car did not even have. Her car never ran again and she is driving a car her father gave her which is not reliable tires had plugs which fell out leaving her stranded, it has terrible brakes, check engine light is on will not go off, needs alot of work she can not afford she did put two new tires only to be told she cant drive it because of the breaks. She is a hard worker getting out of work after midnight which makes it hard to find rides home. She will give someone her last dollar, last peice of bread and go without there is no one she will not help. Please help her get a new car she really needs it and would use it to help others with rides, to take them things they need she is a giver at heart.

Patricia Amaniampong

Hi Ellen,

All my life, I have always helped others, please, help me. I am in a desperate need of a car and would appreciate it if you could please help me. I am a single mother of a 8 month old miracle child, and before I had her, i purchased a car from someone, but I was duped. The person, whom i trusted, sold me a bad car and when I confronted him, he told me th e car is sold as is. I saved up enough money to get another vehicle because my car can't pass inspection, and the AC doesn't work. I took the car todealership and they told me that my daughter and I are not safe in that car. I saved enough money for another car, but my mother called me from Africa that her husband had left her and her and my siblings were homeless. So I sent her my whole life savings and the money which I was going to use to get a car for me and my child ($5,000.00 is what I sent her in February).

Please help me and my daughter Ellen
Thanks
Patricia

ugo ibeh

this is really wonderful. you are so kind.

shyann nagel

hi ellen
my mother in law and father are in need of a new car bk in october my father in law lost his job and there car took a poop. my father has been up at his parents tryin to find a job while my mother is at home with no car and no way to the store or her important appiontments. she is in need of a new car.she is stressed to the point where she cant do nothing and its killin her inside not havin a way to be able to do wht she needs to gt done like food bills etc.and i dont like seein her like this we try to help her as much as possible but i think she would honestly be so much better if she had a car and be able to do wht she needs to do...

Diane

My daughter recently lost her significant other, he died from complications of the heart and left her and three children behind. My daughter is having a hard time trying to find work and could really use this Scion. Please consider helping her?

Thank you!

Patricia Amaniampong

Hi Ellen,

I am in a desperate need of a vehicle. I sent you an email earlier today. Please reach out and help me.

Thanks
Patricia

christinajames06

Kennedy. I just agree... Kimberly`s postlng is good, on wednesday I got a gorgeous Ford Focus from earning $6243 this - four weeks past and-even more than, 10/k this past month. it's certainly the most financially rewarding Ive ever done. I began this eight months/ago and pretty much immediately startad making more than $84 per-hr. I use the details on this website,..http://is.gd/cvggPc

Sarah Muner

Love you Ellen, you're one of the most amazing people the world has been blessed with!

Classic Joke for you:

How do you make a Kleenex dance?
Put a little boogie in it!

I told this joke at least 10 times a day from the age of 4 to 10!

Love you,