Download Ellen's New App, Heads Up!

Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious new game that Ellen plays on her show -- and now you can play it with your friends! From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the card on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out! Your next party, road trip or wait at the bank will never be the same.

Download the app on iTunes here, and for more information visit our Heads Up! page!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Jackie

When will Heads Up be available for android users?

Samantha

I expected the game to free. Ellen gives out money all the time but she can't make the app free. Very disappointing

1 Reply
Jacky

This app isn't available for ipads in Australia. PLEASE can we have it? I am a drama teacher and I think it would be fantastic for some fun warm u activities!

1 Reply
Tracy's

Please can your new app, heads up be available on the South African iTunes Store, we all love watching ur show here and would love to be able to play the app as well.
C'mon Ellen !!! Love, love, love your show.
Tracy

Theresa

I looked for the Heads Up app but it isnt available for the android users. Are there plans for that? I really want to play that game!!!

vickie lenhof

I would love to have the heads up app for my kindle!

Jamie Powell

I thought the app for Ellen's "heads up" game was free? Didn't Ellen say it was totally free? Well it doesn't seem to be free. Am I doing the download wrong?
Please help me, I really wanna play the game with my family.

Thanks bunches

vanessa

Hey Ellen,
It would be such a great idea if you made a app of this game for android phones. Please it seems like such a great game

jose

make it available for android please, and not only for the USA. Your game is a big success and I can't wait to see it growing up. Really, I want that app so bad.

GulyAriel

But why only for US? I want that app really bad....

here´╗┐ where discrimination comes through

did not expect that from you Ellen

You have viewers all over the world

GulyAriel

But why only for US? I want that app really bad....

here´╗┐ where discrimination comes through

did not expect that from you Ellen

You have viewers all over the world

christinajames06

on wednesday I bought a gorgeous Acura from having made $7333 thiss month and even more than $10,000 last munth. without a doubt its my favourite-work I've ever done. I actually started five months/ago and almost immediately began to earn over $77 per-hour. I work through this link,..http://to.ly/l8X9

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12