Download Ellen's App, 'Heads Up!'

"Heads Up!" is the fun and hilarious game that Ellen plays on her show -- and now you can play it with your friends! From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the card on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out! Your next party, road trip or wait at the bank will never be the same.

Download the app from iTunes here, and the Google Play Store, here.

For more information, visit our "Heads Up!" page!

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Martha S. Hart

Trying to buy Heads Up for a family vacation but I tunes won't allow.

Aiman Shafique

This game is not compatible with Android 4.4.2 KitKat :(
Please fix this, I'm literally crying right now :'( :'(
Thanks......

Alex

Hi Ellen!!!
I was wondering if you're working in an update for Heads Up! (a great game by the way haha :D:D) adding new languages, like spanish (I'm from Spain) because we have the game and we love playing it, but I'm the only one who can read english, so I hope you make an spanish version!!
Greetings from Spain, we love your show!!!!!

carla douglas

please ellen and crew let me win the insignia i love you and your show and my cat ate my atenna so i could really use it for the fourth since my sister and i haven't seen each other in 2 years i would love to share her with you

Tek

99 cents? Really? What, you're not rich enough yet? I'll pass.

Roslyn Terhaar

Could you make this game(Heads Up)for the Kindle? Thank you

Melanie van Zyl

Hello, I have downloaded the heads up app for my android tablet. It isnt working properly...when the person gets the question correct and the tablet is moved forward to the next question, the tablet shows that it was PASSED.... either way I move the tablet shows PASS. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Redeana Villeneuve

Hi Ellen
We were playing Heads Up tonight and under the category "Sports Legends" one of the answers was Mike Messier. We searched google and couldn't find an athlete by this name. Was wondering if it was suppose to be Mark Messier the legendary hockey player.

Thanks
Redeana

Nancy Campbell

Is the electronic game of heads up in Canada. I have the card game of it but would really like the electronic game.
Where could I find it if it is here in Canada.
Thanks and keep up the great show.
Nancy

Michael
Quinn Dumont

Ellen you rock! I am one of your biggest fans!Don't forget Alaska on the map to!

Robyn Cobean

I have been anxiously waiting for this app (android phone through Google Play) - just tried to download it and it can't be done in Canada!! Let us know when we can get it! Thanks :)

madeline gardner

Ellen could you please make this available in Australia when you can? We have have been waiting to purchase this app since it came out even though I dont have an Iphone but we really would love it! Even if it just was for Iphones and Ipads in Australia, I personally would buy an Iphone just for the app!!
Please Ellen, we love you and your show!! :)

Abigail Morwood
Zoya Bennet

Interesting game. Will definitely have a try on this. Android mobile applications development have a been the prior option in case of selecting entertaining apps. Thanks for sharing the information.

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older