Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 8!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 8 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

7-Year-Old Rapper Lil' P-Nut

Kellie Pickler Loves Clint Eastwood!

Ellen's Dance Rehearsal with Natalie Portman

Comments

(Page 5 of 5) Newer12345
Kailey

My favorite episodes are any or all when Justin Bieber is on your show he is so cute and I have always wanted to meet him! <3

Sharon Dunbar Mare'

I love your show you truly are a great comic.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lady Dunbar Mare'

Donna Trostler

Very funny!

Deb

we love u tk u are 4 being there U ELLEN IS OUR GO TO AGAIN U ROCK .

Donna Truax

I have to say Kelli and Clint since I am a fan of both (though I have to say I love Clint more!!!! I have seen everything also Kelli and I love everything he touches too. He's awesome! And I just wanted to tell you Ellen, that I am finally getting married June 15th after 26 years with my love! (We didn't want to rush into anything and wanted to be sure) LOL! Love you Ellen!Your show is the best.

Linda

Loved David Beckham have a massage.

Mary Frederiksen

Love, love, love Ellen! She is the greatest human being I know.

Michele Saathoff

I am always telling all my friends about how much I love Ellen! One of my friends, Esther, told me about a stand up segment that Ellen had done,about a conversation with God. Esther is pretty funny herself, but as she told me about this conversation, I could not stop laughing! I would love to see this clip on the Ellen show. Esther is really funny, so I just cannot stand it! I have to see Ellen's segment. Can you help me?

kathy pondell

you asked today to send in our favorite pranks I thought. the one I love is always with dennis quaid. one when he acted like he had a body in the car. and the one when he walked into the coffee house saying "dennis quaid is here." funny. he is so funny. I so enjoy your show. thank you

Josh

I have to vote for the Kellie Pickler and Clint Eastwood video. Both people are great class acts. It's nice to see how one generation can positively influence younger generations.

Barbara

I loved it when Kellie Pickler met Clint Eastwood. I laughed so hard almost pee my pants. I am voting for her on Dancing With the Stars. She is such a cutie pie and always makes me laugh. She is the best.

Kanchan

I simply love the 'Ellen's Dance Rehearsal with Natalie Portman'.
It is absolutely the most hilarious and best video for Season 8.

AGA1475

Ellen's Dance Rehearsal with Natalie Portman

Lori Luce

I think they both truly enjoyed that moment in season 8.

(Page 5 of 5) Newer12345