Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 8!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 8 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

7-Year-Old Rapper Lil' P-Nut

Kellie Pickler Loves Clint Eastwood!

Ellen's Dance Rehearsal with Natalie Portman

Comments

(Page 4 of 5) Newer12345Older
christinajames06

my neighbor's step-mother makes $75 an hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 6 months but last month her income was $16279 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site,..http://x.co/12YDj

Julia McAlexander

All Ellen's shows are hilarious. Can't miss a day of it.

LOL
Julia

Pat Oyama

Kellie Pickler is so daring and REAL. Fun to see her so excited. She's a great person!!

Judi Davis

When Clint came up behind her, she was so funny, and then it continued to be hilarious. My husband, in the other room, couldn't understand what was going on, I was laughing so hard.

Nicki Gauthier

Hello Ellen
I am Canadian, and really love watching your show, and seeing how much you help others. You actually make me shed a tear of joy every now and then, when I see the happiness you bring to others. I can have a bad day and know that if I watch your show I will have a good laugh no matter what. I have to say I was excited and really enjoyed watching on Wednesday May 1,2013 when you had Theresa Caputo, the medium on your show. She is amazing. She is unbelievable and I truly believe in her. I am sure that all who lost a love one, would love to hear from them again. And what Theresa does is truly unbelievable and brings joy and closer to many. Well maybe some day I will get that chance. Thank You Ellen for sharing your interests, love, laughter, beliefs and helping many deserving people. You are truly a wonderful and loving person. Many of us can only hope to have someone has wonderful as you in our lives. Take care and Thanks again.
Nicki

Debbie runnalls

Hi Ellen,
My favorite episode was with snake when it wrapped around you. I laughed so hard and the more you laughter the more I did. There are many special moments. You've made me laugh and you've made me cry with how special you are. Here's wishing to spend the next 10 years with you. Oh and I can't obey Dennis Quaid is here....lol

Donna Fisher

Ellen I know we are suppose to vote on best show but I just can not do that, all of your shows are great and I appreciate all of them. If I do not win to go to the 12 days of Christmas for not voting I will be ok. You are on my bucket list to come see your show some day, you are the best and all of your shows are great. You make me laugh all the time and due to your show I have a happy funny life. I could never pick a better show they are all worth watching and wonderful. See ya some day.

Donna Fisher

Donna Fisher

Donna Fisher

Greg Miller

I would have to say my favorite moment was when Ellen was talking to Gladys, I think that was her name, and she said " I love Jesus, but I drink a little! " I laughed so hard I cried!!

Daniel Harris

Sofia Grace, Rosie and Lil'P-Nut would be a treat. This is something only Ellen could put together.

Give youth a chance.

Daniel

Gale Winchester

Hi Ellen, Once again I love your show. But my favorite is when you had a little boy on. Him telling you that you were is only girlfriend. That was so sweet, and when you had him on your show. That little guy just love you even more. That was just one of mind. I know there is more, but that little guy will always in my heart. The love you gave him. That is why everyone you know loves you. Thank you once again. Love Gale Winchester

Cindy Kimber

How can you not vote for Clint..beautiful person. Totally jealous of Kellie!

Margery Virgin

WooWhoo

Jill McAllister

Sooooo many to choose from! You make me LOL...literally every single show! One of my favorites is when Jennifer Aniston was on talking about "stuffed sheep!" The best part of that segment was watching you laugh until you cried...it mad me laugh even harder! Aside from making me laugh, you've also helped me lose 10 lbs by dancing through your entire show everyday! THANK YOU!!

Liz

The absolute best moment on your show ever was when you announced you and Portia where to be engaged May 2008. When you find the right person you know - my husband an I have been married for 36 years and people where against us just like you have found in thie cruel ignorant world, because we are a Interracial couple.

Good luck to you and I love love your show.

Liz