Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 8!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 8 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

7-Year-Old Rapper Lil' P-Nut

Kellie Pickler Loves Clint Eastwood!

Ellen's Dance Rehearsal with Natalie Portman

Comments

(Page 3 of 5) Newer12345Older
kristina bowen

really want to win tickets for my 8 yr old daughter and i it says to upload photo? im not savy at that!!! what do i do...she loves ellen

doris

I not only love Clint Eastwood, but I think Kellie Pickler is great too. It was so nice to see how excited she was to meet him.

doris

It was so much fun to see Kellie so thrilled about meeting
Clint Eastwood. I really enjoyed seeing both of them.

Jeannie Hueter

Thanks for the laughter you bring into so many lives!

Marisol Martinez

Hey Ellen: Love you!!!!!
Boy how I wish I could go & see your show. I am a mother of 3 young men,age 27 22 & soon to be 17. About to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary May 21th. He is my childhood sweetheart we met in high school ,when I was only 16 Now I am 50. I have been on a medical disabilty do to migraine for 7 years a daily headache. The doctors dont give me any anwers, I have tryed ever medicine out there a treatment. But I never give up always try to keep a happy face for my kids& husbands. Because I have been out of work so long we are going threw some really hard times financially,But we are very happy to have each other & our beautiful boys God Bless. I also take care of my mother in-law Age 85. Not easy because she has dementia every soon to be alzheimer & since I myself are not healthy it is very hard for me. I pray alot to get the strength & patience to deal with her. So you see I could really use a break and seeing your show is what I truly need. Hope to someday to see you in person .
Love Hugges & Kisses
to all You ,Portia & Mom

Tamara Albanese

I hope I have the right season...besides LOVING every time Harry Connick Jr. is on...my favorite was "Harry Connick Jr. explains his dunk tank failure" That same year I had a baby and was laid off of work and when I saw that episode I taped it on my DVR and watched it over AND over AND over to make my day that much better, as you do make me laugh everyday at 4:00! Unfortunately my DVR had broke somehow and I LOST the episode~DEVASTATING! :( I would show the episode every time someone came over to make them laugh. I can't seem to find the FULL interview anywhere, so I am hoping instead of putting me in a drawing for the 12 days of Christmas could I PLEASE have a copy of that episode?!!? LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!! Thanks for making me laugh and bringing smiles to so many others!!

Priscilla

My favourite show is when Ellen and Portia got married they show clips from it!! ...they both just looked so happy and beaufuil together <3 truly inspiring :) I know it brought tears to my face.

barbara howard

Love that little rapper.

Constance Cyr

Clint Eastwood is such a handsome man. And it is so nice to see one star such as Kellie be so moved when meeting an idol. Very touching moment. Fantastic moment.

Katie Rocco

I have too many favorite moments! Ellen makes us laugh and cry once in awhile! Look forward to watching everyday. Thanks for making our day Ellen, even on bad ones.

Barbara Ferguson

Hilarious!! Love all this silly stuff!!!!

Nora Smith

Kellie Pickler just makes me laugh, especially with Clint Eastwood. She also cracked me up when she brought Ellen moonshine-adorable!

Joyce Wolf

My all time favorites are the individual interviews with stars. I like hearing about them, other than the news, and the real interaction with you Ellen. It's like two friends having great time together. I am 82, my partner is a Silver and White Mini Schnauzer. I got her as at 8 weeks, and she's 10 years old now, catching up with me. I have great life long friends, who love me, look after me, so the times when you are one on one, reminds me, how great it is to have such wonderful friends. Joyce J Wolf

kathy

Kellie Pickler is so adore... She is full of spunk and her sense of humor makes me laugh.

Jeannine Nelson

I am a grateful retired wife, mother and grandmother.
I try to help others when ever I can. I volunteer at a non profit outreach center and drive cancer patients to their treatments.
It would be a dream come true to come to your show.
Love, Jeannine