Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 9!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 9 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Kristen Bell's Sloth Meltdown

Jennifer Aniston Tests the Vibrating Bra

Ellen's in 'Bridesmaids 2' with Melissa McCarthy

Steve Harvey Gets Scared!

Push-Ups with Michelle Obama

Comments

(Page 1 of 9) 1234567Older
carroll locklear

I wish I had more time to spend on this web-site. I would love to come see the show Dec would be the best hahaha. Ellen you make me laugh what a special person you are with such a special gift.

Lori

great first show of the 11th season I'm so happy you did a tribute to Talia she was a great inspiration

Catherine Bowen

My favorite moment was Amy's interview in the wine country. Especially when she disappeared from sight, apparently falling. I laughed 'til I cried.

Judie McDowell

I have watched for years,hope it never ends.Love,Love,Love you.

Rachael Cooper-Zimmermann

I just voted for my favorite episode. Before I went to the website I thought I would have to come up with my favorite episode, so I was trying to decide what I was going to vote for. I had it narrowed down to this season with the little boy, Tate. It was so sweet to see him and his mother on the show. It was a precious gift
for them. Tate is an adorable little boy. So, I just wanted to comment about it. They would of been my vote. However, the episode with Kristen Bell was quite entertaining!
I have enjoyed watching Ellen these past few years. I started watching her when I was on maternity leave with my son who is now 3 1/2. When I went back to work I started DVR the episodes, so I don't miss it.
Ellen is such an inspiration! I am a social worker. I think Ellen is a social worker at heart!
Thanks for your time and Thank you Ellen for all that you do and the joy you provide to millions! You are truly an inspiration!!!
Lovingly,
Rachael Cooper-Zimmermann
Overland Park, KS.

kimmy brennan

what an inspiration and a fun way to share an important message for us all i am 56!

Sonja Kamla

Ellen I love your show,there is not really just one favorite they are all my favorite,watching your shows brightens my day!!!

Christine McNamee

I loved when you had Giorgio (the Sonic singer) on your show and he sang Dear Ellen for you.

Jan

I think this was from Season 9. My favorite moment was Harry Connick Jr. sharing his "how to be a creeper" in photos!

Jeannie

Love love love the episode when Ellen hosted the 79th Oscars and her show covered her dream coming true!!! My vote would definitely be cast for the wonderful coverage of how Ellen was truly moved and happy to be hosting!!! I often watch her opening monologue on YouTube to brighten and lift my spirits, and my dream would come true the day I would have the privilege of meeting Ellen!!

Tara

I was disappointed that your telephone conversations with Gladys were not included in your favorite moments. She totally cracks me up and I think she should be included as the greatest moment! Perhaps you should call her again as it has been awhile.

Diann Grayson

First time comment but not a first time viewer!

Deanna Maxwell

My favorite segment from this past year was Dennis Quaid doing a screen test with you telling him what to say. Absolutely hilarious!!

Belinda Bates

I have lots of favorite shows that happened in the ninth season. I picked the one with Michelle Obama because I think she is a super intelligent and a fun person. In my head she is one of my girl friends and fits in with my crew.

Linda Smith