Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 10!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 10 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Britney Spears and Simon Cowell Dance Gangnam Style

Liam Neeson Wears a Speedo in the Dunk Tank

It's Raining Film Canisters

Miley Cyrus' Bachelorette Party

Kate McKinnon Takes Over as Ellen

Comments

(Page 8 of 21) Newer567891011Older
Nan Gonzalez

I watched this the other day while I am at home after having foot surgery and loved it.

Terry Clapper

Sure hope one of your favorite moments from either the first or second season was your call to Gladys. I think its about time you call her again. Too bad you didn't take her to Australia with you that would have been a show in itself. Just like her I love Jesus but I drink alittle too!

Kerry

We love you ELLEN!

Hansa

Hi Ellen !!! I have too many memories of your show to pick one but I must say I do like it when you put the ear piece and make the celebaraty say what you want them to, When David Beckham was on it was so so funny and the Massage Person did not loose her cool. Yesterdays show was priceless when the girl choose #2
and it was the Car wow just awesome Thank you for an awesome show Love Hansa xoxo

Pauline McCallum

I have so many amazing memories, faves of all you have done, to many to actually try and pick a fave...But JT is up there indeed. I am so lucky/blessed to have VIP tix to see him in Van. BC with my BF of 25 years.
But I do have a fave, you and Rebel Wilson rapping it out Salt n' Pepa style "b boy by the mile, can I get some of that yum, yum, yum?" You ladies rapped, danced and worked it out!!! It's stuck in my head and I have watched it more than a few times on my pvr lol.

Pauline McCallum

Paulinemccallum3@gmail.com

AnneMarie

my was me being a part of season 10 in september would love those 12 days tickets

Kathy

I had a hard time deciding! .....so many good ones!

Michelle Okamoto

Sophia Grace and Rosie getting their diva on and performing T-swift's "TROUBLE!" There is genuinely nothing more entertaining and adorable than those two girls!

vilma

these were my favs...

vilma

OMG!!

Sheila  Fuller-Bevill

love your show!!

Carla Erickson

Hi Ellen, You are my favorite talk show. I watch you everyday. I love your kindness,you make me laugh and cry. I just enjoy you so much.

Monika Duitsman

I loved kate mc Lennon imitating yu, I laughed my head off,I also loved the one when the bow constrictor raped it self between your legs I almost split a gut.you are the best on tv thank you

DAWN RYNARZEWSKI

ill bet liam nelson just died when he watch the tape and realized he looked like he was naked do to where he was holding his hands...too funny xox dawn

(Page 8 of 21) Newer567891011Older