Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 10!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 10 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Britney Spears and Simon Cowell Dance Gangnam Style

Liam Neeson Wears a Speedo in the Dunk Tank

It's Raining Film Canisters

Miley Cyrus' Bachelorette Party

Kate McKinnon Takes Over as Ellen

Comments

(Page 7 of 21) Newer45678910Older
Ted Les

Wow, It's too hard to chose, but I think you CAN'T go wrong when there are two Ellen's.

Jean Williams

All of Ellen's show are my favorite really! My husband who is a retired teacher watches everyday and when I get home from work he tells me what I missed. So I go on line and check it out. We both really appreciate what Ellen does for the schools, that is wonderful it is really needed. Thanks Ellen

Tracy McClure

My favorite moment of this season (season 10) is the Halloween episode where Ellen is dressed as Sofia Vergara and Sofia came out to defend herself...LOL!

Another one, from a previous season, comes to mind was when Dennis Quaid went into a coffee shop and yelled "Dennis Quaid is here", classic!

DEBRA MCCREA

Gosh I hope I a doing this voteing for the favaorite the right way...

Robin Hayward

I watch your show all the time. I loved the one where you called Oprah on the phone and they told you she was in a meeting, good grief.

Brian Leishman

Without a doubt Diane Keaton was not only the best guest this season, she was the best guest ever. My wife Ana and I laughed ourselves silly.

All the best Ellen

TLC

Ellen,
I love your show, and your sense of humor. There has not been one show that I have not laughed while watching it. I would love to come to your show, and be in the audience. I cry on the episodes where you are generous on giving to people that are in need of assitance.

tina nelson

My girls and I love you and your show we watch everyday and there is always something that makes us laugh daily. But our favorite lately that makes us laugh so hard we hurt is when you send your lady to the stores and she has to say only song lyrics to people it's so funny and my daughter says to mention all the people you have scared and the looks on their faces when it happens. You are great Ellen we love you send everything you stand for!!!!

SHABBIR

My DEAR Ellen, Love u very much. I work till four PM and I live 10 to 15 minutes’ drive home from work, I just can’t wait to drive home and turn the TV on to watch you. I just can’t afford to record your show at these moments but do also watch it on line if I miss it. You make me forget about all the sadness and problems I have in my life, You might be an angle came as a human to make people happy. I really can’t think of any favorite moment seem like every single seconds of your show are my favorite when I watch you. If there is any I would say every time you have that funny laugh, the SOUND of your little laugh and that FUNNY smile on your face after you watch something funny, make fun of others and have fun with. It just cracks me up. Your sense of humor is just unexplainable. I really really love you very very much

Teresa Steiner

Ellen,

I really appreciate everything you do to inspire me as one of your TV viewers. I've been sick for the last six years and finally this year I found the right doctors. To take care of my Chiari 1 malformation. Being home so much from work I was able to watch your show. You made me laugh and cry. Ellen YOU are such a caring and giving person. I wish the world was full of people like you. GOD has truly BLESSED US with YOU. Unfortunately if I was chosen I have no time left to take off this year. I just needed to let you know how much you have touched my life. God bless you!!!

doris

What a sexy guy..............Hot hot hot

Claudia S. Beebe

LOVE the show!!! Just change her voice on "Provided by", she sounds like a robot. My son would always say, "How can she give all these gifts away, she is going to go broke". Thank you again for making millions happy!

Victoria Chancery

My favorite moment didn't make the picks.. That is when you Scared Taylor Swift so bad she fell to the floor.. At my house we are always trying to an ELLEN on each other..

Zorka De L Scrimshaw

Love you Ellen, you are an amazing person. We are very lucky to have you in this world. Que dios te bendiga siempre, una Chilena que vive en Canada.

Wilma Fiste'

I have two all time favorites. One is Liam Neeson appearing to be in the buff. I love Liam just about as much as I love you. The other is the Python. The most hilarious part of that was the comment you made about dinner. You do think quick on your feet. However, each show always has a favorite moment.

(Page 7 of 21) Newer45678910Older