Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 10!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 10 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Britney Spears and Simon Cowell Dance Gangnam Style

Liam Neeson Wears a Speedo in the Dunk Tank

It's Raining Film Canisters

Miley Cyrus' Bachelorette Party

Kate McKinnon Takes Over as Ellen

Comments

(Page 3 of 21) Newer1234567Older
Elba Feliciano

Ellen, I dont want any tkts, cannot go to Cali at this time, but I would luv for you to give me n my sis, Lisa shout-outs, my sis lives in NY, I live in MD...we luv u Ellen! watch u everyday!

Debbie Osborne

Ellen ~ I look forward to your show every day! My favorite is when Sophia Grace and Rosie met Nikki Minaj. They are just ADORABLE! Thanks for all the laughs! Love you Ellen!

Jill D. Kay

Ellen you always brighten my day and give me a good laugh! I used to watch you with my husband most afternoons from the time your show began. He passed away suddenly in 2007 and it was hard for me to watch most of the shows we viewed together except for yours because when you make me laugh I know he would have been cracking up with me.
I miss him dearly, but at least I have your show to remind me of happier times. I love when you give people in need money and prizes, it makes me cry that you are so kind. Thank you my funny TV friend Jill XO

Jill D. Kay

Thank you for making every afternoon brighter and making me laugh out loud!
You are a great humanitarian, I love it when you help people who are in great need it makes me cry and appreciate what I have.

rob stapleton

love the show but my favorite moment on the ellen show is the introduction of gladys.

Melodie

your are one of gods angels

Mary L Lenoci

I can't imagine life without Ellen! You make everyday a full hour of happiness for me!!

Patty Bristol

Thanks for making the world a better place. I love your show. One of my favorite things is the auto correct text messages. I laugh so hard! The other is how you help people who need a little extra help!

Matthew

Hi Ellen, my name is Matthew, and I am special needs. I love you Ellen, and all of the things that you do. You have no idea, of how much, of a fan I am of yours. You, you put a smile on my face, with everything that you do, and I talk about you everyday. Ellen, I love you, and really, really, really wish, and hope that I could get the chance to meet you. Especially so I can, give you, the drawing that I made for you, because you are so wonderful, amazing, and more than, my words can describe.

Omo   A

Hi Ellen,
I really enjoy watching your show. In fact, my kids always watch your show before eating or doing their homework. They are always so excited when you make people laugh by your act of kindness.I love all your shows especially when you bring little kids with talent.There is not one episode that does not make my kids and I laugh and happy. They prefer your show to the Disney channel or nickleodeon. We love you so much. My kids are dying to meet you but I cannot afford tickets and accommodation because we live in Georgia. Loads of love.

Charlotte Rerrick

You make my day. I laugh until I hurt.

I won a case of rootbeer when I was in Camp Fire Girls and my sisters drank it all. That was the only thing I ever won.

terri mitchell

i think i voted rite nit sure,just wanted to say the high lite of my day is when i can sit down and watch your show no matter whats going on i know i will smile. so thank you for that love terri

Petra de Diego

Season 10
Liam Neeson, great spirit supporting cancer :)
I am a surviving.
Love Ellen Show.
Petra

Manisha

Fun combined with a good cause..sounds good to me

Keri

Hello Ellen, I'm not sure what season it was, but my favorite moment(s) is when you speak with Gladis. She is so funny and you never know what she's going to say. I wish she would fly, I would love to see her on your show. Maybe you can send Jeannie to visit her sometime. Your the best!!!
Keri.