Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 10!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 10 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Britney Spears and Simon Cowell Dance Gangnam Style

Liam Neeson Wears a Speedo in the Dunk Tank

It's Raining Film Canisters

Miley Cyrus' Bachelorette Party

Kate McKinnon Takes Over as Ellen

Comments

(Page 2 of 21) Newer1234567Older
kimmy brennan

this was a tough one! i love the film guy too

Virginia Sterry

So glad that Laura is cancer free. My Mom died of cancer and my daughter Laura and I have walked numerous years for the Susan Komen Foundation. Thank you Ellen for all your support for all the charities you have supported. You are the kindest person.

Michelle Lawson

My favorite moment is cute little Kai singing the song "when I was your man". That was one of the best moments among so many.

Barbara Tessar

I love you I love your show. I DVR your shows and watch them on Saturday or Sunday mornings. All the stress from week just disappears when I watch the shows. You make me laugh and sometimes cry. Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry. Over the past 10 years before my youngest son went away to college he would watch with me and we would laugh together. Moments to treasure. When he comes home on breaks he will watch some episodes with me. You are awesome.

margaret malloy

My favorite show so far this year is when you have the three people up on the drop down stage. The lady on the end kept a frightful sound going and kept Ellen laughing so hard teasing her as to when she was going to drop. I thing the audience was just as entertained as I was. Ellen keep up the good work, you do such a good job.

Ana sanchez

Hi Ellen love ur show u need 2 see this Incredibly talented, brought a tear to my eye!in The Craziest Videos's video I know u r going 2 love it

Ann O'Dwyer

One of my favourites is seeing Ellen's reaction watching Kate McKinnon imitating her so so funny....

Bessie Purifoy

Ellen I have been watching you for a long time, you had a program before Ellen. I don't remember the name. I also like Sophia and Roseie
Love you

Jackie Pearson

Really love your show, watch it every day!

Sophina Gross

Ellen, I love you and your show! Just want to let you know that my favorite moment of every show is when I see the true you inside, your heart. When you help someone in need at the end of the show, I cry almost every time. You're like an angel!

Delia Finger

I just love all the games that ellen plays with audience members. but my most favorite game is the "know or go". i love watching the squirming members of the participating audience as they try to come up with correct answers. the anticipation of their possible falling, i can almost feel their sweating it out, possibly even peeing their pants. and ellen really plays alongs well by "almost pushing the down button, but then she seems to always catch them at an unexpected momemt. it's just fun to watch!

beth klinedinst

The Best!- I thought, was different than what you posted. My favorite moment happened on two different shows. Andy and his flu shot, and Andy tripping over whatever he tripped over. So, I have to laugh at Andy, Bless his heart, you do abuse him, but I love it! The Funniest of all of this is your Laughter!! I see the funny from the get-go, but when you just sit in you chair and laugh, and tears are rolling down,----That is FUNNY!!

Leeann Plikuhn

My husband and I watch your show EVERYDAY. You make my bad days good. You make my sad days happy. You make my mad days merry. When I begin to think that things are not so great, you bring perspective back to me. Thank you for inspiring me everyday.

Debi Wade

I love you Ellen. You are such an inspiration to us all. I would love to be able to see you in person and I have never been to Cali. My daughters love you too! Please give me tickets!!! I'll bring you gifts!

Becky Miller

I want to thank you for all the people you have helped. My life is a soap opera. In the last year I found out my year old puppy had epilepsy, broke up with my fiance because he was controlling and then he died after minor surgery 2 months later, I was a victim of identity theft, I found out my older dog had cancer and she died a week later and I lost my part time job. And that is just the last year. But the people you have on your show remind me that there are people who are worse off then me. I have my two sons who I adore and two adorable puppies. My finances are in the toilet but I love me life and where I am in my life and I know somehow I will make things work. I have had so many bad times in my life but I always make it work. So thank you for helping so many people who are struggling and need help. Thank you.

(Page 2 of 21) Newer1234567Older