Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 10!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 10 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Britney Spears and Simon Cowell Dance Gangnam Style

Liam Neeson Wears a Speedo in the Dunk Tank

It's Raining Film Canisters

Miley Cyrus' Bachelorette Party

Kate McKinnon Takes Over as Ellen

Comments

(Page 10 of 21) Newer78910111213Older
Tammy Curry

Ellen I have been watching your shows since you started out all you do is my favorite . But I will have to say when when you broke the bottle on her head. But there is so many....Hard to choose.

rachel

My favorite episode or moment of all time was when you opened your season I think it was season 8??? With a dance that you rehearsed and performed with America's Best Dance Crew I think? And there was another dance you performed with that other famous dancer... you were dressed in a white suit I believe and your prop was a chaise lounge/couch. I wish I could remember his name. I have that pregnancy brain going on where I forget everything lol. Sorry but I hope you can figure out what I'M talking about

rachel

My favorite memory of all time was when you opened your season with a dance I believe it was with a crew from America's Best Dance Crew. And there was a different one with you and the professional dancer (can't remember his name) but you were wearing white I believe and you danced with a lounge chair/couch.

Samantha Rae

Favorite moment of season 10- Know or Go with Carla!!!! She was freaking hilarious!!! EEEEE!!!EEEEE!!!!

Debra Cartwright

Ellen I love your show.

Tess Wilcox

DIANE KEATON WAS OUT OF CONTROL HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! BRING HER BACK! FAVORITE MOMENT FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Ellen :)

Isabelle

My favourite moment is unfortunately not one of the options available to vote on. My favourite moment is when Andy, your producer, was given the flu shot. I just love every time you, Ellen, completely lose it and laugh so hard you cry. I'm watching these awesome moments at home and laughing out loud and crying from laughing so hard. thank you for those great moments.

Devon

Definitely Liam Neeson!

Barbara DeMango

By far, my favorite moment ever was Gladys' "you know I love Jesus, but I drink a little". Your unbridled laughter after that had me rolling on the floor. A close second was when Sophia Grace and Rosie met Niki Minaj. I actually saved that show on my DVR and watched it over and over for several weeks because it made me smile, laugh and cry all at the same time.

Sharon Harcus

Hey Ellen ... My favorite moment from your show is just after the the tragedy in Colorado {THE MOVIE THEATER SHOOTING }.. Bear with me .... Before your show began you ran a personal quote that expressed your shock and dismay , but also expressed how you strive to bring joy and love into your shows. I wish i could remember the exact phrasing . I truly felt your sincerity and have become a fan of you and your show because of this. Your humanity and sincerity left a big impression on me . Just wanted you to know ...........

Karen m Bugbee @bellsouth.net

I watch you everyday and I have so many favorite shows but your most resent with Diane Keaton had me laughing ,crying and about to pee my pants.She was great ,I drink my box of wine that I call BOW just like she does. I now call it the Keaton aka wine in a tumbler with ice. Love for everyday because you make my everyday.

Susan DeMay

Liam Neeson! Hands down! A gentleman and hot hot hot! I dreamed about him that night! NO KIDDING! :O

Thank you for bringing us so many smiles.. and happy dreams! : )

Sherri

Ellen, I love your show. You are such a kind, caring, funny woman. My favorite show of all time was "Dennis Quaid is here." I still laugh about it. Thanks for a great show.

Lori Mann

Would like a sweater for my new costume character Digby the sea otter for winter. Check out Digby on my facebook page. I know you have your own costume characters you use on your show, hoping you can give me a contact name/phone number. Look forward to hearing back from you. Happy Tenth Anniversary.

Linda Dame

Love you & your show Ellen!!!

(Page 10 of 21) Newer78910111213Older