Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 10!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 10 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Britney Spears and Simon Cowell Dance Gangnam Style

Liam Neeson Wears a Speedo in the Dunk Tank

It's Raining Film Canisters

Miley Cyrus' Bachelorette Party

Kate McKinnon Takes Over as Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 21) 1234567Older
richard leavy

my vote goes to Sophia Grace and Rosie for 10th season...

TARA JORDAN

All those popping film canisters was too funny. You looked a bit concerned. He mentioned he had not done this many at rehearsal. Thanks for keeping me laughing and crying.

Peggy Hambrick

Liam was such a great sport to do this...."for the cure"....and it certinly showed another side of him - WHOOT!!!!

betty weemes

I had a hard time chooseing I just love all of your shows

Ann O'Dwyer

One of my favourites because they are all so funny is with Kate McKinnon imitating Ellen, that was a very funny show and to see Ellen's reaction is always priceless...

Thanks for the laughs.

Candace Morton

I love you ellen!!!! Your show makes my day

mariyatou

I can't narrow it down love every single one of them.love u love u love u!!!!!!!!!

Rosa Garcia

It really wasn't fair that Ihad to narrow it down to 1. Each was hilarious, warm, engaging, you name it. But, I voted for that one because the end was so unexpected. I gotta go to a Rosary now. I'll be back. luv u --Rosa.

Samia Butt

There are many incidents that have occurred on your show in which I had a huge laugh from or just simply enjoyed. When David Beckham played a prank, Justin Timberlake for an hour, little Kai singing, segments from know it or go... The list is endless. However, there is one in particular me and my husband always remember and that is when Sophia and Rosie sing Taylor Swifts's trouble and she does a little dance going down to the floor lol. Every time the song plays on the radio me and my husband remember those two cute little girls, God bless them! :)

Barbara Alsabrook

My absolute favorite and biggest "belly laugh" I've ever had was your conversations with Gladys. I don't know the seasons, but I wish I had recorded those segments so I could hear them often.

BTW What happened to Gladys?

Margaret Nowak

Dear Ellen, My favorite show from season 10 is when Kai sang to you the Bruno Mars song and he held your hand when the song said I hope he holds your hand. He is so cute and he sings with his eyes closed and he really loves you as his girlfriend and you have the bracelet to prove it. My sister,daughter,husband and brother in law all thought he is so amazing at 4 years old. God Bless him and keep having him on your show just like Sophia Grace and Rosie we love them toooooo!!!!!!!!!!

carole ciccone

I just love everything about Ellens show, it gets me ready for school, cause that can be depressing!

carole ciccone

You rock..... both of you, huh!!

adria ostroski

http://www.youtube.com/user/EllenInNEPA?feature=watch I love every part of your show Ellen!! Who else would carry around a card board cut out of you but your HUGEST fan!!!

DORIEL

FAVORITE. Any competition with Allison Janney ...arm wrestling, obstacle course, table tennis. Any

(Page 1 of 21) 1234567Older