The dynamic duo performed "Thrift Shop" on the show. Their choreography just gets better and better!

tumblr_mm1gmpCBAj1r0pizwo1_250tumblr_mm1gmpCBAj1r0pizwo2_250
tumblr_mm1gmpCBAj1r0pizwo6_500
tumblr_mm1gmpCBAj1r0pizwo4_250tumblr_mm1gmpCBAj1r0pizwo5_250
tumblr_mm1gmpCBAj1r0pizwo3_500

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Gerri VanHorn

stop it with these girls..so cute but enough ellen I love your show everyday.but so many other talents

Marchie Tobechukwu Tagbo

I love watching Ellen Degeneres' shows at first it was difficult to understand, due to my time consuming commitment as a academic medical practitioner.I got stalk to it and always look out for time it shows in my TV though DSTV African (Mnet)TV. Now I can understand, it is because its abscence of obscenity.Please keep it up. You can see, I even had to search you up in the net.It is wonderful watching your shows.

Dr T.T Marchie
Benin-*****ia

Ati

I love rosie...she always remind me of my childhood :)

LOIS BAIRD

those girls are tops they are darling

Betty Jane DiSanto

Sophia Grace and Rosie are so precious and talented. I love to watch them! God Blessed all of us with their talent. Thank you for your keen sense of talent!

Bertha Roper

Even though it was a rerun, I really love the performance! I also, checked out Sophie Grace new music video "Girls Just Gotta Have Fun," She is only ten years old and have great talent and amazing rapping skills. "Outstanding." I enjoy seeing them on the show each time because they are just too cute, funny and smart little girls.

Maureen Brown

those girls so freaken cute!!! loved todays show

David Clark

The little brown haired girl Sophia is smart and talented. She needs professional advice to further her career. I'm sure Ellen will do that.

deborah jean mickle

sweetest kids around and so polite

julie north

Sophia Grace completely owns the stage.
Poor Rosie looks lost.

Sherina Lawes

Sofia & Grace....adorable...

Julie Leo

I love Sophia & Grace, they are just so very cute. I am glad you have Teresa on your show. I am not afraid of dying after seeing her.
I always wanted to go see you, in person one day. That's my dream, someday. I hope one day I will be lucky enough to go see you with all my gym buddies. That's the plan. In the mean time, I taped your show everyday & I watch your show in the evening with a glass of wine or two. Thank you for making this world a better place for being so very funny, making people laugh & helping so many people with your generosity. You make me laugh, you make me cry, and I loved that at the end of the show, you tell your audience to be kind to one another. I just love you.
Sincerely, Julie Leo

Lisa Avery

My Vote for Sophia Grace & Rosie as a fave episode! Love all their entertaining episodes!

Kathleen Hammond

Sophia Grace and Rosie are my all-time favorites on your show. Trying to find where to vote but never could. SG is so talented and sweet and must have incredible parents. She gets so excited about the smallest of gifts and opportunities. Put me down for at least one vote.
KH