The "SNL" star has made a business of impersonating Ellen, and she was here for the first time to show Ellen her impression of her -- live! Check out what happened here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
gokul surendran

i had to really pee but instead sat through the whole video, i knew i could pause but i didnt, i knew i could type this latter but i anyway did it now. i hate you for not being a person i could see and talk to everyday, and i love you for everything else. may you live and entertain atleast till i die(probably another 70 years max for me)

mary

hooom,, Same as always that was so interesting ,I'm a real fan of you and your shows.Its not possible For me to see your shows on the Tv so I forward them here.actually its so hard cause they are many limited in our internet and the speed is as slow as turtle. But I've done :)

Best regards
Mary. Iran :)

Allison

my classmate's step-mother earned $160...44 the prior month. she gets paid on the internet and got a $539400 home. All she did was get fortunate and work up the clues revealed on this link go to this site home tab for more detail--->>> WWW.JOBS34.COM

cvncvnerueru458

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MixèdŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.

nealdaf

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~Ŕìchluv.Com~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!dgdfg

Ashanti Latham

How do I get on your show

Ybelisse Lysie Sylvestre

Ah ah ah ah too much fun,on devrait inviter Kate plus souvent dans Ellen! comment from Haiti!

Jordan

What's better than one Ellen you ask? Well the answer is the real Ellen and an awesome Ellen impersonator, that's what. Ellen this was awesome and I think ya'll should definitely do a full episode like this in the near future!!!!

Erin Evans

Hey Ellen I watch your show everyday and when Kate McKinnon came out dressed like you, when you guys sat down in the chairs it looked like Kate as a whole in the crotch of her pants.

Phoebe

It's amazing

Anita McCants

Haha..Kate McKinnon puts forth great effort in her exaggeration of you. Her voice is several notes lower, and it sounds like she's doing number 2 on the potty. And she's all over the place. She was indeed funny :^D

She's also very sweet, and has much admiration for you. I wish her much success in her career.

Patrice Claes

Hahaha! Love, love Kate McKinnon on SNL!! And love her impression of my girl, Ellen!!! Yes, I too was dying, dying, dying!! So hilarious to actually see the 2 Ellens together!! It made my day!! Ellen, you are the best! Thanks for the laughs!!

Adrianne K.

Two Ellen's segment was great! U get two for the price of one!

Heini Sinkko

Two Ellens means that my day is twice better.

alenka

I wish I were Kate. It was so funny, love it!
Ellen, your show is the best! You makes my days better!
So much love to you :))