The actress' revealing dress had quite an impact on Ellen's viewers. Ellen reviewed some of their comments in her monologue.

Comments

nealdaf

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~Ŕìchluv.Com~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!g

Michelle Lacerte

Ellen, you are simply amazing, when I'm down and out, had a crappy day, i turn the computer on and log in to your show to see what i missed. within 5 minutes I am smiling, laughing!!! (yep, 3 exclamation marks. I mean business) My day then just took a turn for the better! Now only if I can convince you to bring Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon onto your show!

love you tonnnnnsss
Michelle

debbie paulk

Jennifer is beautiful people are just jealous. What about the all the girls on tv in their bra and underwear? She did nothing wrong obviously she realized too late the dress was quite revealing.

Vitalya

Вона чудова і талановита акторка! Її тіло це її справа!

Carmen Herrera

What bothers me is why it matter so much about what women wear in society. The attention put on women's bodies is what creates a bad self image starting from a very young age. This much attention about how a man looks is not as emphasized as how a woman looks. We need to start not judging people by who they are and loving people for who they are as whole person without scrutiny on what is on the outside.

Craig

I like boobs. Good job Jennifer.

Renee Jones-Haynes

JLH Looked freeking great!! Not a ting wrong with that dress.

christinamarie

It wasn't a big deal. Nothing ventured nothing gained, as they say. Jennifer looked like she was heading towards an awards show and I believe in the, "Conceive it, believe it, achieve it motto." I think Jennifer is probably going to be the winner of an award! Or, maybe she bought the dress thinking she would fit into in by the time of an awards show of the past? Who knows? Either way, she looked great, right?

I agree with the posts which stated the same standards which apply for men should apply for the women in terms of what they choose to wear. I was surprised by the guys who wore next to nothing (in the name of curing breast cancer, or in the name of being a spokesperson for Ellen Underwear... ) But then, why should anyone be ashamed of their own skin? It's silly.

christinamarie

I watched this show. When Jennifer came out onto the stage I thought, (imagine this in the voice of Wanda Sykes) "What the hell is she wearin'?!?

It was so odd to see someone dressed like that coming onto the show. I mean, I've been in the audience twice and even the audience members have to adhere to a dress code. I wasn't offended but I wasn't impressed either. It was sort of like when you surprise a friend by showing up just after they get out of the shower. It was like someone left Jennifer's bathroom door open and she grabbed a towel. An expensive towel and with a designer label attached.

It was just odd at the time, but I tried to overlook it, which is what you're supposed to do when a friend answers the door wearing only a towel.

Katie Smith

I don't know what the big deal is? I don't see everyone getting in a huff when the men take their clothes off on the show!

Rhonda Jagnow

I was quite disappointed today to discover that your "Ellen's Boob Tube Blocker" stereotypically displayed the torso of a librarian. Don't you know that librarians are sexy?

I was so upset about it that I turned off my tv & read a book.
Seriously . . . I'm kidding. Make of that what you will. :-)

Whitley

I'm shocked at the horrible reaction Jennifer Love is getting for wearing that dress!! She got so much bad trash talking when she was a little heavier and now that she has obviously worked her bottom off to get in better shape, the people aren't happy with that either! They people who were offended by her dress, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!! I think she look AMAZING!!! Good for her!! I wish I had the confidence to wear that kind of dress!

1 Reply
Susan

I was at that show and thought the dress made the show hilarious with Matthew Perry's reaction. Jennifer flaunt what you have!

Marilyn Myers

Seriously! People are offended at seeing some cleavage on Jennifer Love Hewitt. Yet, they are not offended at seeing a man run around on stage in their underwear.