It was a special day on the show. Kate McKinnon did her Ellen impression, and just when you thought things couldn't get crazier, they did.

tumblr_mlsb98oUWb1r0pizwo1_400
tumblr_mlsb98oUWb1r0pizwo2_400
tumblr_mlsb98oUWb1r0pizwo3_400

Comments

jackder

Wow .Unbelievable. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~SeekingRìch.Ç o m~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!

darlene m.

I think this is the funniest bit I have ever seen on Ellen :0)I laughed so hard it made my day....

Anika Pineda

I loved this episode make me laugh the hole time!!

Sarita Taylor

One,two,three,four,I declare a foot war!

adria ostroski

THis was one of my favorite episodes!! Kate and Diane were soo great!! Not to mention John is amazing and all those lucky audience members!! I would just be so thankful to be at your show!! I love you Ellen!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zPxKdiYomY

Francisca Tan

Hi Ellen, myself and my two nephews like to watch yr show as in
Singapore. My nephews enjoy the show. It is fun and fill with
game. Just wonder have ever come to Singapore?

Lauren

Is it just me or is there a rip in Kate's pants from a little to much stretching?! It's ok..that actually just happened to me the other day!

Sage Thompson

Absolutely loved the show today ellen... It was alot of fun... You have to have Kate on again...