Ellen's Dennis Quaid pranks are back! This time she sent Dennis to get a checkup, and the results were too hilarious to be true.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
honey

oh my lord i love it you guys are just the best

Claire Poirier

Boy, Dennis Quaid "gets a check up" just about made me piss my pants,lol! I couldn't stop crying. Good one! You made my day. More please :)

cvncvnerueru458

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MixèdŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.

1 Reply
Phoebe Zheng

This so funny! Especially when he did everything and almost made a fool of himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen Turner Johnston

I'm retired now so I can watch "Ellen" everyday. You are hilarious and Dennis had me in stitches, laughing out loud, alone in the house with only the dogs stareing at me - so funny.

Debbie Enrico

Dennis Quaid was so hilarious that I was crying. Then Ellens giggle made me laugh even harder. That nurse was so serious and I don't know how she kept it together. I love it,

nealdaf

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~Ŕìchluv.Com~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!

kathi proulx

This prank with Dennis Quaid made my day. I already wrote you
that I am a recent fan sick for 3 years and going to fourth, I had lost my sense of laughter till I discovered your show. I use this prank at many of my many doctor visits making my day and theirs, I do tell them about you and this prank with Dennis...just too bad no hidden cameras!!!!! Again, thanks for bringing back my laughter!!

Barbara Gardner

I think the hidden camera segment of your show is terrific! I enjoy watching you giggle so hard that the tears happy are un- controllable!!

Renee

I think the hidden camera videos are hilarious.. I would love see a hidden camera done in a African American setting by a African American. I say that because I really think my response would be to cuss.

Jules

I was laughing so hard at this, my cat woke up from her nap to make sure I was okay!
You need to have Dennis Quaid on your show more often! :)

debbie

Ellen, I love it when you have Dennis Quaid on the show. I tape your show every day. I watched when I got home from work and I thought I had gone out of my mind when he did "Dennis Quaid is Here". Ellen, I was laughing so hard I peed myself - put the show on pause and the whole time I was getting changed I couldn't stop laughing. I came back and finished watching and I am telling you I have never laughed so hard for so long. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day. Thanks Dennis you are great.

Ann

Pmpl once again!! Too hilarious!

1 Reply
Kay

Thanks Ellen & Dennis for the laugh. I really enjoyed the skit with the nurse and watching you laugh at Dennis.

patty sheffer

ELLen!!!!!! You have a big stud like Dennis Quaid on and u didn't have any better socks to wear......did u get those from the wizard of Oz????

1 Reply