Ellen sent Jeannie to gorgeous Hayman Island in the Great Barrier Reef with Ellen's writer, Lauren! Take a look at some of the wonderful things they got to experience there.

Comments

jackder

Wow .Unbelievable. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~SeekingRìch.Ç o m~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!

Allison

my co-worker's sister-in-law brought in $13462 the prior month. she gets paid on the and bought a $442500 condo. All she did was get lucky and apply the instructions written on this web site go to this site home tab for more detail--->>> http://goo.gl/4FZUg

Priscilla

That was so gorgeous! Jeannie totally deserved it and I see many more amazing trips in the future for her! That is a place that I will definitely go to one day in the near future and take my whole family to enjoy! Everything seemed so perfect. Thank you for the introduction! The world is a magnificent place! Life is good!... If anyone who watches this video wants to go.. believe it and you to can go! Have faith!

cvncvnerueru458

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MixèdŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.

-------------

Pier Angela Parker

Jeannie so LUCKY!!!! Gorgeous Video! NICE! On my bucket List for sure! =)

Bree Moffitt

Jeanie you are one of my favorite staff members on Ellen. One of my favorite videos is when you and Amy went through the Knottscary Farm Haunted House. I shared that on Facebook and told all of my friends that your reactions were priceless and would be identical to mine. I love you Jeanie! Keep spreading love<3

Judy Johnson

Tough JOB but somebodies got to do it, and your smile says it! You are so cute and you do a great job. Sweet Jeannie

Debbie Eddy

Jeannie,what lucky girls you are!! What a great boss you have!

Anita McCants

Jeannie had a very pampered vacation :^)

Holly Love

I actually went to Hayman Island earlier this decade. Stunning, gorgeous, WOW...you name it, the words can't describe how much I loved this resort.
Jeannie is SO lucky to have gone.