The Hollywood superstar opened up a purse of wine, and discussed all the important points in life.

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Kathy

I always liked Diane but now? I think she's awesome! I'm all for the wine with Ellen and Diane segment.

Ethel

I'm so sorry I did not record this show so I could have watched it later on. Diane Keaton is so delightful, and just down right funny. Diane is definitely having a blast, and Ellen is just cracking up so much. What a pity there wasn't more, or perhaps I missed what happened earlier. I liked how was just talking off the cuff. Watching this short clip of the interview made me laugh and smile.

Carol

Dianne Keaton was hilarious!! Really loved it!!
Made me laugh hysterically!!

Geraldine Hearn

Laughing out loud. Thank you DK.

Connie Speiser

I loved it when Diane Keaton put her wine on ice! I drink my beer that way! And no hangovers until after about a dozen! Ha!

Donna

I drink my wine exactly the same way and this interview could not have been funnier even if I had been drinking during it. My face hurts from laughing so hard. I think 'Wine With Ellen and Diane' should be a regular segment. Thanks for that, ladies. My day started off kind of iffy; this turned it all around.

Patty Thomsen

I saw the show today Diane is a hoot:) She is an amazing woman.I love her!!!!!!

Deborah Bridson

I've heard of Diane Keaton, never seen one of her movies but I will now. Also, I so want to go to a party with her. Hilarious!

rita dodge

Diane Keaton is one of the funniest and most talented actresses I have ever seen. I loved the interview she really was down to earth. Thank you for such a wonderful time and I loved watching it. I love the show and watch it everyday, Ellen is one of the most loveable and marvelous people around. Keep up the good work and I hope you will continue to be on TV for many many years to come.

Marisa

Seriously the best, funniest, most real interview I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard. Love both of you. I could go on and on listing every line! Every single one was hilarious! I have no idea how upu held it together. That could not have been easy! Wine for all guests!

Mary

That was one of the most honest, funniest interviews I have ever seen! You should have Diane on more often (and possibly serve your other guests wine :) ).

Adrianne K.

Loved, loved, loved Diane Keaton!!! The interview kept me in stitches!
Ellen u r the greatest host! U care so much for your guest and audience!
Thank you for sharing your afternoon with me.

Katie

Diane Keaton is great!! Love,love , loved her appearance. I couldn't stop laughing.

Carol Parrish

I am interested in information on winning tickets for the Jon Bovi concert in Jersey

Amy Yunger

OMG, This was the best interview! Diane Keaton just cracked me up and I love the way she drinks her wine.

I too "enjoy the kissing of the men". Ha ha