The Hollywood superstar opened up a purse of wine, and discussed all the important points in life.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Bertha Roper

Love the interview with Diane Keaton! It was too hilarious, had me laughing through the whole interview. I haven't laughed like that in awhile, Thank You for that because it was much needed. (lol). Hope she will be back soon...

Tammy Clark

OMG!!! SHE IS TO FUNNY!!! I haven't laughed like that in some time and It was just as funny watching you Ellen laughing so hard you were crying you 2 are just great.I luv ya.

Alina

Too much alcohol Diane. Cheers :))))

Josh Levine

BRILLIANT! Thanks & congrats to all involved ;-)

Arianna

Diane Keaton was amazing :) cracked me up! I am curious how I can get a hold of one of those wine purses. I have an aunt who would JUST LOVE it :)

Kris Drotning

This should have been an option for favorite moments from season 10. She is a hoot!!! Just Wonderful:-)

PAM DRASBEK

just watched the clip of Diane Keaton. FUNNY! HILALIOUS! I WANT TO BE ON YOUR SHOW LIKE THAT! DRINK'N WINE, SHOOT'N THE **** WITH YOU, ELLEN! I love Diane Keaton! what a hoot!

Darla  Nelson

I loved your show with Diane Keaton....I had tears in my eyes laughing so much! It was hilarious...Love it!

Vicki Z.

I never laughed so hard when Diane Keaton was on this week. I was so happy to see her be so down to earth and so very funny. Thanks, Diane for making me laugh till my belly hurt. Everything she said was just too funny.

Rose Edmond

This is the best Ellen clip I've ever seen. Except maybe the Kristen Bell sloth meltdown. Ellen needs to get Diane Keaton and Kristen Bell in the same room with a sloth and some red wine and see who comes out the winner.

Luanne Grealish

This was the absolutely the funniest show ever...I could definately hang out with Dianne Keaton. I just love her. And your expressions and laughing had me crying I was laughing so hard!
We DVR your show every day and you never cease to amaze me with your with your humor and kindness..You are a very special lady.
Thank you for sharing your live with us.

Kris

That has got to be one of the funniest shows of Ellen I have ever seen! Diane Keaton is hilarious! I love it when you have on people that are so real and available. Thank You Ellen & Diane

Kate Keen

I've been holding out for Diane Keaton for MAAAAAAAAAAAAANY years, it's too bad she doesn't play on "our" team. But hey, she just tried tantric sex for the first time too =), so maybe we'll both get our wedding yet.

Love you so much Ellen,
Kate Keen

Katie Barzano

I am sitting here with a severe viral liver infection, fever going on 9 days, unable to go to work, feeling quite miserable. And I realize that I can actually "watch" the Ellen! And I must tell you that watching you and Diane Keaton, was the best medicine! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. (still laughing, actually) Just wanted to say Thank You, Ellen, from the bottom of my heart. You bring such joy and laughter into our homes. What a blessing you are! (((HUGS)))

linda vo

loved loved the interview with Diane. so funny . more please.

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older