Jon Bon Jovi told Ellen about his relationship with Richie Sambora, and his standing in the band.

Comments

Sherry  Smith

Bon Jovi is m faavorite Band............I hope some day to see them in person, jump up and down and sing all the songs!!! That was great.............He is so down to earth and helps so many people......... THAT WAS GREAT!!!

Jeannie

p.s. Love you Ellen!

Jeannie

One word re show today and Jon (Bon Jovi)....Yum! lol

Kelly Zdelar

Ellen,, first of all.. there is NO one like you. Beautiful , funny and compassionate.. do you have a single uncle? OH YEAH.. re Bon Jovi,, I am "one of the friends" Terri Grimm has enlisted to travel and see/stalk the band. I made the mistake of needing a little nap at a concert at Blossom in Bath, Ohio and Terri kicked me and said I was never invited again.. It took me ten years to get back in her good graces enough to be invited to a Bon Jovi concert again. whew... on my best behavior now. I have now seen at least 7 with 3 in the last year or so. Loved them in the 80's and am absolutely amazed by them now ! You and Jon should do a benefit together as I see you both as the most caring of entertainers. Love you both. P.S. If Terri IS on a stalker list, can you delete this so I am not linked to her ? :)

Terri Grimm, Ohio

I got over 15 messages from friends today telling me about the Bon Jovi give-away..and to them I say thanks... buy why aren't you at work? To you Ellen, so glad that you share your interviews on your website and I like your outfit! In all seriousness, I've seen Bon Jovi 30 times in concert dating back to when I was in my 20's. Do you think it's odd that I remember what I wore to my first Bon Jovi concert in 1986? My husband does..especially when I forget our anniversary. I've grown up with these guys and the stories they tell through music. I call it self understanding and being passionate about music you like.. why, that's not even close to an obsession as some call it...don't you agree? It would help me though if you could ask Jon the next time he's on your show if my name appears on a stalker list. Now, I've recruited several friends to "invest" in Bon Jovi and travel with me to see them... we're not a cult, but collectively, we're pretty sure we can take credit for sending a band member's child to college. Anything for our boys. Rock on Ellen!

Linda Lane

Your show was GREAT today! Your show is great everyday, but I am the worlds biggest Bon Jovi fan! Raised my 26 yr. old daughter on his music and she loves him almost as much as I do! You are a wonderful person with everything you do for people! I would love the meet and greet with Bon Jovi, but as ill as my daughter is a lot of the time, if I did win I would probably let her go. Keep up the great job Ellen! We love you! Love, Linda and Jillian

colleen varley

Hi Ellen. Great show today!!!! You are a true inspiration to all women!!! I love what you said about "there is good in the world, sometimes you have to look for it and sometimes it's right here."
Well said & how true that is. My personal motto is "begin each day with an act of kindness." Anyway, I a a TRUE LIFELONG Bon Jovi fan, I live in NY and would be so very grateful if you could consider me for the NJ tour tickets and Meet & Greet. I never miss a show & money is tight for me this year and honestly you would be making a true lifelong fans DREAM COME TRUE... Keep on rockin' & thank you so much for the joy you bring to my busy days.

xoxoxo, Colleen Varley

evelyn steen

Hi Ellen,
I love your show and all the good and generous things you do for people. I watch your show everyday. If I'm not home I tape it.
I just saw Diane Keaton. How funny was she. I Love her. When I saw the wine box I had to go to the computer to see if I could purchase it. A very classy looking purse box" Vernissage"
No luck If you can help I would be so grateful. I have to have it. Also love Bon Jovi. I volunteered in his restaurant during Sandy. Would love to go to his concert. Although I don't believe that will happen. But maybe you can help with the wine.
Also enjoy Sophia Grace & Rosie.
Continued success!