Guess what’s happening this week? JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS HERE! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell, I’m just really excited.

The funny, charming, and outrageously talented entertainer is will be with me for the whole hour to tell me about his married life, and to sing me some of his amazing new songs. He’s also gonna be on my show.

The gorgeous star of the new movie “Iron Man 3,” Gwyneth Paltrow will be here! She’s starred in so many of my favorite films, like “Iron Man” and “Iron Man 2.”

The incredible Diane Keaton is dropping by to tell me about her new movie with Robin Williams, Susan Sarandon and Robert De Niro.

I finally get to meet the brilliant woman who plays me on “Saturday Night Live,” Kate McKinnon! I can’t wait to see her in person… so we can review the video of her performance frame by frame. I’m just kiddin’ -- I’m Ellen.

Speaking of people who have played me, the hilarious Jane Lynch is here. She played my wax figure on the show, and it still makes me laugh to think about it.

The amazing Jon Bon Jovi will be here to catch up with me, and to perform one of his classic hits with his band, “Bon Jovi.” That’s a perfect name for his band.

Dennis Quaid is here! Dennis Quaid always participates in some of my favorite hidden camera pranks. I can’t wait to see what Dennis Quaid is up to this week.

Throw in some incredible performances by Grizzly Bear, and Kenny Chesney, and this is a week worth calling in sick for.

It all starts tomorrow!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older
Karen Duncan

Hi Ellen, I tape your show everyday. Some days I do wonder why you wear some outfits, but I still enjoy the show. My sister Diane has finished her chemo and is waiting for her hair to grow back. Diane did get a big cake saying Congratulations Chemo Survivor Diane. Your show always brings us lots of laughs and smiles. Thank-you for your fun-loving show that helps so many of us.
Karen

Lonna Fletcher

Hi Ellen, Love your show. I never get tired of watching. Keep up the good work.

Sandy Thornton

Another beneficial game to play on internet is free rice which is vocabulary oriented to select word with same meaning and each correct answer provides 10 grains of rice.

Jaunice Weekley

I enjoy watching Ellen's show and her guest she has on. She has a huge heart on giving to people great job Ellen, May God bless you and your staff

Lorna Monteith

OMG! Your wife is so beautiful and very sweet. Of course, you are beautiful too. How is your mum doing? I do wish her well.

Josephine Taylor

Hi Ellen can I do something anything for you to win me a 7seater suv for me and my children I currently don't have love josephine from new zealand(anything). ;-)

lisa

Oh my God, did you say Robert De Niro and Robin Williams! I need to be there. We love ya down here in Dayton, Ohio and wish you the bestest but we need a small favor Ellen, plea......................se invite me and my 86 year old mother to your show! I just want to make that old lady happy and I think that you can do it. Ellen you are appreciated!

Benny Rios

I was You Show every day , Ellen , You're so nice , so Kind with People at Your Show , God Bless You always and Your Mom , and Your wife those persons , best gift You have special Your Mom ..thxs for made me Laught and smile thxs again Benny.

Janet Denise Warren

I love to make my students laugh....come home...and you make ME laugh. Thanks!

Monica Montigny

I can't wait to be at your show!

Eileen Menzel

I make it a point too see your show daily, you are very kind.

India

Hello Ellen you know i will be watching your show all week. I just want to say that you ellen how you help people and love them for them.. Keep up the great job

Trixie-Lee Grey

Please, please, please follow me on twitter Ellen! I am your biggest fan and I love ya so much! PLEASE! https://twitter.com/trixie_lee_grey

Michelle Spencer

Hi! Having a rough spot right nowglad to hear from you watch your show often

po433@gmail.com

Ellen,
I could use some money but my neice is really having hard times.
she is behind on every bill overdrafted at bank, so if you could
help her i would be happy Big Fan of youre show and You so please
try to help joy Bartley thanks patricia olsson

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older