If you thought his other jokes were polarizing, wait until you hear this one. Matthew Perry had a brand new joke for Ellen. Now it's your turn to vote on it! Was this joke...

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Ross

This is a joke I think a 10 year old would have said not someone like Matt. shame on him.

Jessie Dorsey

I think the ending should be different.

Like..

"Pop, let me ask you a question in all seriousness. Am I really a
polar bear?"

And the father says

"Yes of course. You're a polar bear, moms a polar bear, I'm a polar
bear. Why would you ask such a silly question."

And he says

"Because you just replied to me calling you pop."

"COCA-COLA!!! @0@" <--- and actually make that face while partially yelling 'coca-cola'. xD

samantha sidebottom

Anti-Jokes really are the best jokes lol. It reminds me of a joke we used to tell in our teens bible study to all the newcomers back in the day."Two penguins are in a bubble bath together. One penguin gets out of the tub and turns to the other and says,"Can you please hand me a towel."And the other penguin turns to him and indignantly says, "What do I look like a towel rack?!"" Of course when we told that joke..the whole point wasn't that it was actually funny. The desired goal was a laugh at the new kids expense, because they either felt ignorant for not understanding or thought we were all crazy..but either way, sure enough, they'd always look around in confusion and laugh along with the rest of us pretending as though they understood the true humor in the stupidity of the joke. Now that I think back to it, it's still funny, but probably not the kindest way for Christians to treat one another..especially considering the purpose of our group gathering. Oh well, it's still makes me laugh, and I'm sure God found it just as funny.

3mma

I love Matthew Perry's jokes. There sillyness makes them so awesome! P.s Matthew Perry is still sexy. :D

Charles

Delivery was humorous but the joke left me cold.

simonne haligowski

Matthew Perry's polar bear joke was so funny it made my day, Iam in Australia and I freeze in 30 degree heat, we are in winter now, and I live in Queensland were a lot of people come for our good weather. I swear my real parents are from Death Valley,in USA.

Gloria Anderson

I think Matthew Perry's jokes are so stupid they are funny. The one he told today was so stupid I shiverred with laughter. Get it polar bears/shiverred? Dose of your own humor from a 62 year old grandma. LOL. Love you both.

Haley Andrews

Who cares if the joke is funny or stupid... Matthew Perry told it!

Cyndy Moncrief-Lape

I too have a polar bear joke!
How do you catch a polar bear?
You cut a hole in the ice, place snow peas around the hole & when the polar bear goes to take a pea you kick him in the ice-hole.
My son told me this joke when he was 5, he is about to be 20 soon & it still makes me giggle!

Dannette M Olson

I love the dry humor of matthews joke but I have a better joke than all 3 of his. Mine would fall in the stupid and funny joke. I have told this to my friends and everyone laughs out of control.

Fonda Dennis

WHAT THE "HEY" PLEASE NO MORE.

Mackenzie wagner

today show was so great i laugh my butt off :) cant wait to see tomorrow show <3 love u Ellen

Jacqueline Okuniewicz

Matthew Perry stole my polar bear joke....he did it all wrong..
you see the baby polar bear has an english accent, and he tell his dad that hes "Bloody Freezing" hahaha

juanita

Matthew Perry polar bear joke was the best.

Donnalee Gonzales

Let me just say that I absolutely love Matthew's style of humour, but if this joke had legs I'd break them. His delivery did make me laugh though and for that I give it a thumbs up.

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older