Vote on Matthew Perry's Peach, Puppets & Polar Bear Jokes!

Matthew Perry has told three jokes; the "Peach" Joke, the "Puppets" joke, and now the "Polar Bear" joke… to mixed reviews! Tell us what you think about each one!

Comments

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234
Michele

I thought Matthews joke was funny, make you think, even ploar bears question who they are.

alana hether

I loved the Peach head joke...I told it to my brothers n sisters in law when I was visiting Cali for my daughters wedding. I even told it to my hubbys family at his bday party...they thought it was funny after they saw Matthew tell it when I had them watch the recorded show he told it on.

carol eaves

I think all of matthews jokes are funny simply because all jokes are funny if they are presented the right way. I have a suggestion. Have a contest for a viewer (me) to win a day with Matthew Perry. All you have to do to win is suggest it. That means that I win lol!! I have always like him and would like to meet him and spend a day with him just making me laugh. I need some good laughter for once. I have been out of work since Sept. and there are no prospects so far so depression has set in so you can see why I could use some fun and laughter. Just make sure you let him know I look NOTHING like jennifer love hewitt lol

carol eaves

I think all Matthews jokes are funny. You know a good joke is in the presentation. I have a good idea,have a contest for a viewer to win a day with Matthew. All you have to do to win is suggest it so I win lol. I think that a day with him would be a hoot and since I have been out of work since Sept I could really use a day of fun and laughter. Just make sure you let him know that I look NOTHING like Jennifer Love Hewitt lol

Rachel Bean

I personally love Matthew Perry's jokes. My boyfriend may stop talking to me if I keep repeating them to him, though.

Polly

Matthew Perry please don't give up your day job! Keep acting but being a comedian is not in your future! Just like my kids say to me "Mom your singing is horrible STOP!" Don't give up your day job! Matthew you also should not give up your day job! However you're still looking good dude so maybe think about posing for Play Girl! *{(:^D)

Chris Campbell

In regards to Mathew Perry's "Polar Bear" joke, it was stupid and funny, well almost stupid and funny anyway. It would have been funny if you translated the growls and grunts to English instead of just acting like the Polar Bear could speak English. I've never heard a Polar Bear speak and I go to the zoo all the time.

P.S. Mathew, you have weird hair, maybe get a haircut.

Renee Fedorick

I Loved Matthew's jokes! It is his delivery of the joke that makes it oh so funny! He is very smart and made a great co-host! Enjoyed the show very much, Thanks Ellen!!

Briana Ferlisi

Hi Ellen! My name is Briana Ferlisi. I was watching the episode with Matthew Perry. I would first like to say I love his work and I think he is hilarious! When he first started to tell the polar bear joke I knew where he was going with it right away because my dad tells that joke all the time! However, as funny as Matthew is, the way my dad tells the joke will have you laughing so hard! I think because he curses at the end... But if you want to hear his version he would love to tell you!!! My email address is briferlisi27@comcast.net. Hope to hear from you!!

Diane Trimble

My grand-daughter, sitting with me, thought the Polar Bear joke was stupid, but, since i laughed so hard that i cried, i must say it was very funny. Keep up the good work, Matthew!

Jessica

Hey Ellen,

I love Matthew Perry and all, but not his jokes...They just don't sound finished to me, like where does he find these! Love you both, but try again Mattew!
Jess
Buffalo Ny

paul fenwick

As smart and funny as Matthew is,it's a shame that people don't get his humor. I have cracked up at everyone of his jokes. It's a comedians litmus test. Let me suggest a couple more jokes for Matthew. So a musician walks into a bar! Here' my favorite knocck knock joke,you start it. Your welcome,give me credit first time,say you heard it from a friend the second time anf third time it's yours. Joke owneship rules apply

Diana Maher

At first I didn't get it but then I thought about it and I realized he was cold cause he was in the North Pole and I laughed for a while it was one of those jokes I had to think about

karen reed

yoooo ellen :0 , do u know that your our t.v antenna ,without you up there,we couldnt get your station . i wish you would come to tumalo oregon . im getting old and just wanna have fun,and your on my bucket list , so i hope to meet you befor my times up :0

karen reed

lol,lol,lol my bootie patuddy off ,my 17 yr. old son didnt get it,,i had to explain :0 true fans ty

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234