Vote on Matthew Perry's Peach, Puppets & Polar Bear Jokes!

Matthew Perry has told three jokes; the "Peach" Joke, the "Puppets" joke, and now the "Polar Bear" joke… to mixed reviews! Tell us what you think about each one!

Comments

(Page 2 of 4) Newer1234Older
Sonia Mediate

Matthew's jokes are fantastic, not because they're really all that funny, but because he does a great job with the delivery. I'd expect nothing less - Matthew's the best!

Kassidy

Matthew Perry is wonderfully hilarious. And his jokes are sublime. They amuse me greatly. I'd like to return the favour, so Matthew, I have a joke for you. Enjoy.

"Knock-knock."
"Who's there?"
"Smell mop."

Kavindu

Hi Guys,
Matthew Perry has a high knowledge about being funny and Jokes. As we all know he's the famous Chandler Bing. Being a comedian like him, he has developed a first class degree on being funny. Therefore his jokes are very much advanced. For someone to understand his jokes he or she must be in an advance level like Matthew Perry.
Thank you.

Geraldine Hearn

Don't feel much like laughing, but I had to when I read this one:

Two small boys walking into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampax, and proceeded to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?" "Eight" the boy replies. The man continues, "Do you know how these are used?" The boy replies, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They for my brother-he's four. We saw on tv that if you use these, you'll be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now he can't do either one"

Sarah

Hi Ellen Matthew
My name is Sarah and I loved your polar bear joke
As well as your previous jokes. Not only are they clean
Jokes but they make you think. I love this new segment because
We get to see more of Matthew perry each week. I'm a big fan of yours and
Ellen's and hope to be able to meet you both one day. I have a little joke for you now
Did you ever read the book under the grand stands? It's by see more butts. Thanks that's all I got haha love you both Sarah :)

Mary T.

Ok so loved the puppet joke because im from NY. But the polar bear joke was just not funny!! His reaction to Jennifer's Dress was funny!! But the polar bear joke just "STUPID". I still think hes adorable though!!Sorry Matthew but stupid is stupid and well you know what i mean!!!!

LORI HONULIK

HI ELLEN, ALL OF ELLENs CO-WORKERs -N- MATTHEW !!

I tried to leave a v/m but the mailbox is full !! :(
Soooooooooooooooo.....

Ahem... :)

Could MATTHEWs POLAR BEAR joke *BE* any funnier ?! Well, actually, yes, it could be, but I *HAD* to get a CHANDLER reference in here somehow !! :) Also, could MATTHEW *BE* any cuter ?! NO !!!!!!!! :)
I LOOOOOOOOOVE THE ENTIRE ELLEN SHOW FAMILY -N- MATTHEW !!

****LORI HONULIK
OHIO

Logan Cholody

Comedy is in the ear of the "belistener." Matthew, your jokes are great and I like them. -Knock knock! Whose there? Your son. Quit locking the door on me.-
Funny right? 😂😂😂

karen reed

lol,lol,,lol :0 i laughed my bootie,boots off :)but my 17 yr old , just didnt get it :;:)i love ya both and im with u in sperit :) :)

Courtney Osborne

Well I thought the joke was so funny that I decided to tell it to my dad. My dads response to the joke was, "what's so funny about that?" His response made me laugh even harder.

Courtney Osborne

My dad's response to me telling him the polar bear joke was, "what's so funny about that?" hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Amanda

I loved the polar bear joke! Although, this may be because I can personally relate to it. I'm not a stereotypical Canadian; I'm always cold. Perhaps I'm not really Canadian?!? Regardless, it was a great joke. Thanks for sharing!

Jim H

A momma polar bear came into the igloo and saw her little polar bear watching TV. The little polar bear asked, "Mom, am I a real polar bear?"

"Yes, darling. Of course you are a polar bear."

Then the father polar bear came and and the little bear asked, "Dad, am I a polar bear, really?"

"Why of course you are a polar bear. I'm a polar bear, your mother is a polar bear, and that makes you a polar bear. What kind of bear do you think you are?"

"Well, I'm very confused. I'm usually very happy but lately I've been very sad. I am wondering if I am a bi-polar bear."

"Mother," said the father polar bear. "No more Doctor Phil for Junior here!"

ishani

Hey matthew
I...get it. I think this joke was as funny as the rest of them. Even if they are not i just burst out laughing everytime i think about them because i picture u saying it. Can't wait for the next one. Please don't stop doing this, its just too much fun
Ellen n matthew together, my two favorite people, ahhh, good times.

Ishani from india

Todd Clark

Dude...you are a cool guy...the jokes...not so much. Take care, Todd. Minneapolis, MN

(Page 2 of 4) Newer1234Older