Vote on Matthew Perry's Peach, Puppets & Polar Bear Jokes!

Matthew Perry has told three jokes; the "Peach" Joke, the "Puppets" joke, and now the "Polar Bear" joke… to mixed reviews! Tell us what you think about each one!

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
AMANDA SOLER

I love Matthew Perry jokes this is Amanda . I hope he is hearing all you haters

Maria

Hi Ellen..Just wanted to let you know that you forgot to smell Tony at the end of the show to see if he smelled like roses...Awww poor Tony I did see him smelling himself :(

Maria

Hi Matthew, I didn't get the "Polar Bear" joke?? Oh and I thought it was stupid but not funny :/ But I love you :)

Donna Brown

Matthew, I have always loved you, Now, with that out of the way, your jokes are so corny, their actually funny. My favorite one is the polar bear joke though, that one was hilarious! I hope you'll come back to host again, you and Ellen are quite a team.

Elizabeth Clifford Grifasi

I wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Matthew Perry's jokes. They are exactly the type I tell, and they tickle me to death. Thanks for helping me stock up on some new material, Matthew! Here's my favorite joke for you:

What's brown and sticky? Ans. A stick!

Enjoy! Beth

ginger

ellen's whats wrong with these photos are so funny i almost **** myself

Sapphire

The Peach Joke was awesome.

Claire Straw

I really enjoyed the Peach Head Joke, and I got to thinking. What would the kids look like...?

Jessicalee

Haha. wow. that was cheesy but i like cheesy jokes. its ok matthew. maybe next time:)

Jamey

I thought the polar bear joke was funny. It was the 1st of the 3 I laughed at so a 33% success rate isn't bad. I feel as though some of the jokes are reaching a bit too much, but overall I think Matthew is great :)

Mackenzie M.

OMG hello ellen this is mackenzie and im in 7th grade, and i just love your show its the only thing i enjoy in my whole day t 3:00pm!!! you make me laugh every sigle day! i love love love youuuu and your show!!!!!:)
-mackenzie M.

Sue Ann Moran

Matthew Perry's Puppet joke is funny and reminds me of my husband's joke, which is dumb but makes me laugh every time he tells it.

2 llamas run into a bar...which is ridiculous because the 2nd one should have seen it coming.

Sandra Gulick

Matthew's jokes:
1. Must say saw the adult side of the peach joke.
2. Puppets: So stupid it was funny.
3. Just love Matthew Perry. Does it matter funny/stupid?

Jade

The joke about the polar bear was sooo cute and funny good job Matthew Perry...the one with the puppets was nice too...do not listen bad comment and keep continue Matthew

Linda Moore

Hi Matthew,
The jokes are very funny. Matthew adds class to the jokes which a lot of stand up comics tend to forget. If people think the jokes are funny,stupid so on. Who cares. Keep it up we need more laughter in the world because sometimes life has too much chaos. Thank you Matthew Perry for making us laugh don't stop what you do best.

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older