It's not easy to scare Ellen, as Jennifer Aniston learned the hard way in this backstage video.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
sadaf kandhro

Hi Ellen, My sister is a college student and she is a big fan of your show she loves u a lot... she watches your videos all night long and than goes to sleep even if its's late at night. If u could please give her an opportunity to come to your show she really loves watching your show and how you scare your celebrity guest lol... i would greatly appreciate if you would consider my sister to come visit u and be a part of your show thanks a lot.

Paula

If that's supposed to be funny then I suppose I have less of a sense of humor than I thought. This is about as much talent as Jennifer has anyway. I think it would be nice if she would get a decent hair style and get away from the senior in high school do.

sandenia francis

hey ellen i am from jamaica i am a district constable ere i work very hard i am a big fans of your...i am asking you please please give me an opportunity to be on your show..god bless you

psjlife

Anytime U 2 Get Together On Ur Show--I Am Luvn It Foreal... Jennifer Aniston Is So Very Funny / Beautiful.... And U Ellen Watchable Funny /A All Around Great TV Show!!! Please Don't Ever Leave Us... We So Need What U Bring To Ur Every Day "Whatz That U Ask"?!!! Laughter Hook To U ~

Kraig Kline

Ellen, you should have Jen Aniston get in toch with me. Perhaps she could actually scare you next time. I have a way to scaring people that works so well people have lost all body functions and soiled themselves. I accidently scared my boss once and almost got fired.

Joleen

Love her!!! Molly~ boooo go away with your bad attitude!!!

Molly Lamoureux

Aniston is a has been. Why are people still giving her press?

1 Reply