It's not easy to scare Ellen, as Jennifer Aniston learned the hard way in this backstage video.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Barbara Jo Keller

Ellen, You make my day. Every day I have a clear tims slot between 3:00 & 4:00 p.m. so I can watch your program. You are so funny, loving, caring, and one in a million. You make my day. I've been told the importance of smiling every day. You manage to always put a smile on my face. I love your jokes, dancing, and the care you show others. I am sure when your first book was published, I was the 1st to buy it in Allentown. Keep smiling & sharing your love. Ellen, you are one in a million! Barbra Keller/CandlemasShelties@gmail.com

brad cook

i watch ur show every day im a single dad try 2 find a job but is get difficlt the older i get and i live in a small town, love ur show ..brad cook from cayug indiana.thanks

Bridget Grimes

This video is soo funny how Jennifer came running out screaming!!!! LOL :D

challez

her whole career is based on friends and after --0

buddhaman

That's hysterical?? Sheesh not by a long shot.

buddhaman

You call that hysterical? Sheeesh not by a long shot.

AJ Steele

But Ellen didn't want to jump her bones right?

Mic Seaton

She has no kids, no practice...

GG

I am just not a fan of Ellen

Melissa

Living in Switzerland we do not get to see any such shows here, which is sad, especially for English speaking people like me, who love watching and hearing people like you. Carry on Ellen, your show is great!

Bonnie L Machia

I am just not a fan of Jennifer Aniston...

ylonda

do you NOT know, that people were searching through destructive rubble, trying to find living people, while your silly show was airing?

(Ms.) RJ Morss

You're good, Ellen, that's true and I've LMAO watching your prank videos, but I'm not far behind ya when it comes to scaring people. I used to sneak into the shower while my 6'2, 250lb bf had his face all covered in soap and I'd stand there quietly and once he washed off his face, you should've heard him scream like a girl! This was while he was jumping a good 3-6" off the floor of the shower. He went out and bought a clear plastic shower curtain after about a year of that. Other things I would do is when he came home late from being out with the "boys", I would hide under the bed and when he sat down on the bed to undress, I would grab his leg - the screaming made me laugh for days on end then too. Or when he opened the closet to put his coat away, I'd jump out just as he opened it up. When we broke up he told me he was glad because he was too scared to live with me anymore lol.

Denmark C. Tiano

Dear Ellen,

I saw this on... well... youtube... where else would the link lead you?

Also saw "Ellen Season1 : Episode 1" where you sang Build Me Up Buttercup :D

Dahlia

Hi Ellen!
I REALLY love your shows but too bad we don't get to see it in Malaysia. I would always watch your show especially during my lunch break..and the building echoes my laughter hahahahah!! but yeah yo do highlight serious issues too in a light way which i like.

Hope someday i could actually watch your show Live..ow yeahh that would be awesome!

By the way,if you like the sun a lot and nice beaches, we welcome you with open arms.and lotsa great food too!

My love to Portia as well!Love you guys! Muaahh!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older