His "puppets" joke certainly is polarizing. Ellen's co-host, Matthew Perry, got feedback from Ellen's viewers on his joke, via voicemail.

Comments

Rania

well, Mathew, anything that is funny is supposed to be stupid, that's human nature, it's what makes us laugh. Love you I am a big fan and I have created a movie poster for "The Whole Banana" movie and you are in it. Can't wait to see it.Hope it's soon. Love you Ellen!!!!!

Naomie

OMG...Matthew did a great job...that joke was ALMOST FUNNY...almost...well, at least you tried...right? I'm sure the next one will be IT...(I hope so..!)

Swati Joneja

I thin Matthew Perry is using The Ellen Show to speak in code.

Tanya

I think mathew Perry's jokes r silly!! Come visit us in Alaska mathew perry!!! U can't say no to such a invitation :)

Tanya

Mathew perry is super handsome n funny! Is there a catch to his jokes? Cause it's not really funny it's more silly jokes! He is such a goof I love it!! Keep telling the jokes u make me smile! And Mathew get Ellen to get me on the show cause I can't seem to get tickets! :D xoxoxo

Micaela

PLEASE ELLEN BRING BACK ALL 6 CAST MEMBERS FROM 'FRIENDS'. DO A REUNION EPISODE!! WE MIIISSSSSSS THEM!!!

John Sinkiewicz

Matthew Perry is the best! I love his jokes. He is so talented. I really could say more but I have to get back to building my space ship for my trip to Saturn.

Karen Calle

I thought that was a bad joke but I still laughed so much!

Helen DiLella-Gordon

Matthew Perry's puppet joke. Hilarious!!! We've all see "THAT GUY" on a street corner.

Kathy Humphrey

Matthews joke reminds me of a joke I used to tell when I was a kid: What's the difference between a peanut and a pea-nut?

answer: nothing... LOL

mary_schreiber2003@yahoo.com

I missed the joke because I had to leave the room but seriously if you look as good as him it doesn't really matter how bad his joke is