Quote of the Day: Ellen's Daughter

"She's at that age where she's starting to like boys. She's nothing like her mother."

--Ellen on her "daughter," Rafter Yellow

Comments

Veronica

Hello Ellen,I must have missed this one, haven't seen your daughter in quiet some time! Good to know she is well!!so I believe I missed the quote of the day! You say she nothing like her mother.....So that leaves U!!!lol any who checking in for today!!! Ooops but it's Saturday! See us Monday!!!BLESSINGS & Continual Miracles!! To you and Porsche!!!

Claudette Forss

So sorry to read about Talia. You made her dreams come true in her last few weeks. Please send my condolences to her family. I was just Dx with breast cancer 2 weeks ago as was my niece Sandra. We both have had breast surgery july8 for me and July 16 for her.
I lost my sister-may 28; my daughter Jude died 6/3/13 unexpectedly and I cared for her 24/7 since she had progressive muscular dystrophy( cared for her for 20yrs) then my daughter in law was Dx with Bell's palsy on 6/7/13 the nite of Judes funeral my aunt died 6/16/13 and I was Dx with invasive ductal cancer 7/1/13! My heart is very heavy right now Ellen Please pray for a miracle for me -I give so much to others and now I am ill. It has been hard for me to grieve there has been so much happening. I love your show and it gave me a boost on Fri. Love Claudette Forss

Kathy Somma

Ellen, please if there is anything that you could do for my daughter paige. Paige had cancer 9 1/2 years ago. Shei is in remission now. Paige had leukemia and went through some heavy duty chemo and needed a bone marrow transplant. My son at six years old was a match we were very lucky. My son Tyler is a hero. When he turns 18 he wants to be a doner again. Paige had complications before transplant and almost didn't survive but she did and we are honored to have her in our life. She is one of the toughest people I know. The Chemo caused some problems, she is hearing impaired and will not grow much more. So what I was hoping for is for Paige with her best friend and sister to be able to meet One Direction. Please if you can help her dream come true. And also we love you Ellen. Kathy

Gordon Cornell

Your daughter rafter yellow was brilliant, she is an amazing actress. I laughed very hard, I don't know if she was acting, but she was very funny.

Ati

don' intrude,she is looking for some funny guys ;)

Richard heimbuch

She may think it borders on child abuse lol

Julie A Bloodworth

Ellen, I am watching a re-run of your Episode 1752 which has your daughter at the beginning. I love you and your show, however, your daughter's attitude is HORRENDOUS! Even if her disrespectful attitude is just a put-on it is a bad example for kids today. Children no longer seem to respect authority/parents any more and if a child watches this, they may think that this is acceptable behavior - AND IT ISN'T!!! I'm sorry to send in a negative comment considering how much I look forward to your show every day but this made me want to give Rafter a good spanking and put her on restriction. I truly hope that this isn't how she normally acts.
On a positive note - I love how you take care of the less fortunate people and show such true concern and love. Maybe one day I will be able to actually see your show in person
Many Blessings.

Manela

That's why Rafter Yellow...needs to listen to "BUMP IN THE ROAD"

Because that's what boys' are....."just bumps in the road"

New single featuring for the very first time Robert Villanueva

nichol16

my best friend's sister-in-law makes $65/hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her pay was $13577 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site WEP6.COM

DONNA

THERE ISN'T ANYTHING TO COMMENT ABOUT HER DAUGHTER OTHER THAN SHE IS CUTE. i DO LOVE ELLENS PROGRAM AND ELLEN VERY MUCH. EVERY ENTERTAINING.

Kimberly

Awwwwww.. I love Rafter Yellow, and her "mother" lol. I love you so much, Ellen.. I am subscribed to your Youtube channel, and I watch your clips every day. I am a closeted 13 year old girl, I look to you for hope and inspiration, and I could not live my life without you!!

Eric Flint

Ellen your daughter is beautiful! Is she seeing anyone?

1 Reply