Ellen was discussing some of the challenges of parenting teens, when her daughter, Rafter Yellow, made a surprise appearance.

Comments

Bonnie

Ellen, this episode with you an your daughter was the most funniest real life show I have seen yet. Thanks for making me laugh and thanks for being you. Peace and love Bonnie

paula milone

Can you please tell me if that is Ellen's daughter ,girl's at work say no but I say yes. Thank You.

lusyxajaqare01

my neighbor's half-sister makes $79 hourly on the internet. She has been fired from work for 7 months but last month her income was $12020 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site>>> WEP6.COM
Go to website and click home for more details.

Tracey Satterwhite

Today's show with Rafter Yellow, has been the funniest show yet..She was hilarious, I was feeling kinda blah n sad, but after watching the show today, I have a huge KOOL AID smile on my face, I had a total BLAST watching today's show..I'll keep coming back..the show makes me feel HAPPY!!!

David12351

Unbelievable~~wow~~~My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome rich men They met through - RīchFishеs.CοM
The largest dating site for meeting successful singles. the place to meet millionaires for fun, romance and relationships. Meet and chat instantly with millionaires from all over the world with instant messenger system!!! it's worth a try!

justina

Dear Ellen, everyday i watch your show with my kids and i just wonder how you got that BIG HEART filled with so much joy and love to give! Though i missed your show with Rafter Yellow but my kids were all bubbly about it! but i must ask....how true is this claim? luv your to bits

cami

does she really act like that or was that and act?

Kem Royale

Rafter Yellow was the cutest thing. Her little strong-willed, non-compliant attitude and demeanor was hilarious. This show stands out as one of the Greatest Ellen Shows I have ever seen. What Mother cant relate? She stole the show. Let Rafter Yellow steal a weekly fifteen minutes to do as they say in my hood, "Do You Boo Boo... Do You" Kem (Milwaukee)

Kara Wedemeier

How would you like to have two teenage daughters I can loan you mine!!! I swear she is an identical twin to Rafter except she has brown hair and green eyes and is a little shorter. but she has the exact same attitude! You made me laugh knowing I am not aloan in my in all this teenage glory.

Irene Donahue

Please check out this website. Russ Salvatore, the teacher that runs this has been doing it for years. My son and daughter have done this walk for charity for the first 3 years that he started it. My husband took a week vacation one year to walk with the kids also. Would Ellen like to give a donation for this? http://conntrek.onsiteacademy.org/

Sheila Smisek

Ellen,
When you did the thing with crest strips you said that one question that you get asked is how fast where you going? Your answer should be: I don't know but I am stopped now.

Barbara Beck

A typical teenager, I had four of them and I'm still alive and watching them go. Thru their children's teenage years. Revenge is wonderful.

MARCY MURPHY

I writing to tell Ellen about a wonderful group of people in Pahokee florida. Its a small very impoverished community on lake Okeechobee Fl. The community has been devistated by hurricanes in 1928 and again in the 1980s. After this there was a major exodus of people and bussiness. It is a sugar cane farmming area but with technology and the hurricane devistation there is no work.
Pastor Patti of the united methodist church, Pastor Rich, his wife Barbara, and Theresa of the Glades area pantry are some of the most dedicated, wonderful people in the whole world.
the Pantry runs a church thrift store and school out of an OLD dilapidated bulding! I would love to see these wonderful people helped. They serve their community with happy hearts and with much love. Thank you

1 Reply
Lori

Is Rafter related to Lauren? They look like sisters!

phaedra dilworth

thank you Ellen for given me a second on your show lol Phaedra.