Check out this fabulous performance by Selena Gomez. Come and get it!

Comments

Jen

That was a truly horrible performance.

Rhiannon

I Love you Selena. I have watched you since I was young when you were on Cinderella Story and wizard of wave-rely place I know every one of your songs its hard to keep up with them all. Like everyone else is saying you are a true inspiration.

herbert

Come on !!!!
She stared to sing a second late after the playback !!! however She┬┤s sooooo cute and adorable....

Akshay Nanaware

Selena I Love You till my death and this song is beautiful just like you ,you look very much beautiful in the Indian dressing style, so when you're ready Come & Get it.

Solomon Hernandez

I LOVE this song, i just can't get enough of Selena's new single "Come and Get It", plus i no most of the words now, (maybe only a few i need 2 remember.) #Selenator4ever! (n 4 the record i am a boy who is her obsessed fan, like 2,252+ pics of her and all over my accounts has Selena Gomez's pic n name; like SelenaGomezRULE or ObsessedwithSelG.)

GE dkfj

She is so pretty and such an inspirational person! Plus, all her songs are so catchy! Haha I love her personality..