Selena Gomez opened up to Ellen on how she's doing since her relationship with Justin Bieber ended. It doesn't sound like she's doing half bad -- she got to meet Brad Pitt! Check out her funny -- and slightly embarrassing -- story of how it all happened.

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Milagros Rivera

I Love Selena Gomez...She is my IDOL....She is an amazing person...I am a huge fan...I had a dream that I spent the hold day with Selena at her 21st birthday and me and her hung out and I asked her if we looked alike because that's what people have told me that I look like a younger version of Selena and she said we did and I was happy and we had so much fun there's a lot to this dream but I won't talk about it anyways I loved the dream the only sad part of it is that I woke up and realized it wasn't real that I didn't get the chance to see selena in person so I started to cry and hope that maybe one day I can meet selena on your show or anywhere else..so I've been posting comments to different websites to see if I might be able to see selena gomez in person and not just on tv... I just hope you read this ( ellen ) maybe bring me to your show..Hopefully I will meet Selena Gomez my IDOL, Love Milagros <3

Gavin

I really like selena, i mean i luv her songs, her movies, but i do not like this thing that's goin on.

Gavin

candy s moss

There is a benefit April 18 for a family hit by a drunk driver here in Missouri, Ellen is always buying cars for people,maybe she could buy them a good car to keep their family safe. The young man injured is no stranger to this his brother was killed by a drunk driver 5 years ago.
Facebook page, Dine out at Applebee's for Natalie,Renee,and Nate. Such a beautiful young family with such a tragedy.

katherine walker

i love your show ellen.your show is amazing and it makes me laugh depend on who you have on the show

Brian

wow, I would ask her out! haha

Sejal Shahri

When will they stop referring to her as Biebers ex. First of all they broke up reallllllly long ago so stop bringing it up Second of all she is amazing and a great actress and you are insulting her by calling her Beiber's ex. You should call him selema's ex. He never deserved her!

David

Hey Selena i like ur song alot come and get it i like alot of ur songs they have alot of meaning to them. I seen u tuesday on ellen talking about a new boyfriend well iam going to be honest with u i may not have tons of money or a big house don't drink or smoke but what i do have is a loving heart. I have been single for like two years cause iam waiting for the right women to come in to my life if u wanna see pic of me just go to my fb page

Eslie

pointless information.....the only people that really care about stuff like this are between 12-16 years old.

tom56071

what is this selena gomez Justin bieber ex they were not married just dated its over yahoo get a life

Kai Chan

Hey Yahoo, stop jumping onto Bieber's nuts. It's Selena Gomez, not "Bieber's ex."

Lynn

Why does Selena Gomez always have to be referred to by Yahoo on the homepage as "Justin Beiber's Ex"???? It is disrespectful to her - that should not be a corner she is forced into forever.

Tonice

OMG, gotta love Ellen. And since she's on the "match-making" move, hey Ellen, how about finding Darren Sharper for a die-hard Saints fan!!!!

nate

i dont understand what is so important about brad pitt?? i just dont see it. just another person in this little world.

Michael Ellis

Why would Selena be nervous meeting a pothead, atheist, left-wing liberal radical like Brad Piss.

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older