Happy Sunday! I’m so happy… I got over my flu, my jetlag and my back going out, so I could finally have a weekend to relax and enjoy my seasonal allergies.

I’m so excited for this week on my show. One of my favorite people is here -- Jennifer Aniston! She’s adding “executive producer” to her list of credits, next to “actor,” “model,” and “cat enthusiast.”

Just about the entire cast of “Grown Ups 2” is here! Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek, Kevin James and Maya Rudolph are here together for an exclusive interview. I’m gonna need a bigger couch.

Sophia Grace & Rosie are back! They were at the MTV Movie Awards, where they interviewed the winners backstage on the red carpet. When I was their age, I wasn’t even allowed on the living room carpet.

The delightful Selena Gomez is here to perform a song from her new album. From Disney darling to Hollywood bombshell, she’s following right in the footsteps of my career.

Also, D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke are gonna show off their moves from “Dancing with the Stars”! One of them has a brilliant mind for political comedy, the other’s got legs for days, but I’m not telling which is which.

Plus, I’ll be chatting with Hilary Duff, Cee Lo Green, Jennifer Love Hewitt, 5-time Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte, and some big surprise guests! I love surprises.

Well, I should go. I wanna watch some more of the Masters. Our neighbors, the Masters, just put their trampoline next to their pool. See you Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 9) 1234567Older
ROBERT LOOSE SR

Hi Ellen,
My wife and I watch and enjoy your great show as often as we can. I have a great ellen underwear joke for you that may cheer you up in allergy season and I think your audience will also like it. How do I send it to you besides posting it on face book???? PLEASE reply Sincerely Robert Loose SR Pewaukee wi

BARBARA MARCUS

Hi Ellen,Love your show it always puts me in a happy mood.I would love to bring my daughter to your Mothers day show.Ive never ben on a plane or been lucky enough to travel.My daughter and I have never been on a trip together.Shes my only child and I dont get to see her often.I love the way you help people and your saying Be good to one another.Iam 67 years old and hope to come to your show some day.Your on my bucket list!! Love Barbara

floyd thomas

Been busy planting flowers; missed your show!! listen to me sing a song I wrote-- YOUTUBE.com KIOSK auditions Floyd Thomas Cheektowaga don't cry. love you

Shari Reader

Dear Ellen,
I find your show so uplifting. I love your "NEW BOYFREIND" I loved the bracelet he gave you. and, he sings your one lucky lady. It's is hard to believe that I have seen Sophia and Grace grow up right on your show. Keep up the great things you do. God Bless

Ethel  Wynn

Hi Ellen you tickled me everytime i watch your show. I hope your mom had a very good mothers day. Ellen i have not been on vacation a very long time and getting a ticket to your show would be more than a vacation.

I danced with you every day
Every smile goes a long way
I smile every time you crack a joke
Because you are the funniest person on the globe.

Ellen i love you because you are real
You changed the world with four simple words
Kindness is empathy be it may
Together we can in one simle way

Marilyn Shepard

Dear Ellen, Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your show. It is on from 4pm-5pm here. I get lots of laughs from you and that isn't easy when you are 80 and not doing so good. I had a heart attack a few years ago and have 5 stents, a lung disease and I thank God for all that I can do and enjoy life. I am still able to drive my car and I'm so thankful for that. It is 23 years old but just keeps running for me. I am so glad that you have Portia in your life, you are such a cute couple. God Bless you for giving us love and joy. Love, Marilyn

Nancy Markus

Best Mother's Day ever...I found out on Friday that I am now Cancer Free!!!!!!!

Erlinda L Cinco

I love watching your show from hongkong and now I lived here in Washington, DC. I can't watch your show Mon thru fri because I got new job and new hotel in Georgetown next to Ritz Carlton. Capella Hotel and crazy scheduled unless I got Tuesday or wed day off and I watch your show. Single mom need to work hard. I love Jennifer Aniston and you as well and your wife. I used to watch your wife show (she's a lawyer on that show) and Arrested Development. You make us all happy and put SMILE on our face. Good Luck and Get Well soon. Hug and kisses to your lovely mom.

floyd thomas

channel 2 buffalo ny watch at 4:00 enjoy wrote 9 songs would like to hear someone sing one. want to see every one dance ELLEN love Floyd

kimmi

Hi Ellen hope you had a top trip to Australia and enjoyed the people from down under. Hopefully oneday you might stretch that flight and come to New Zealand we would love to see you here. Im a big fan and you are a true inspiration...We are the 13th country in the world to pass the bill legally getting married in New Zealand for Gay rights what a great day this is for all the gay people not only in New Zealand but the entire world. much love muwahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kimmi

chris ransom

LOVE YOUR SHOW, WELL MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING ANOTHER BABY, SHE IS DUE AROUND NOV. 18TH AND THERE MIGHT BE TWINS, HER ULTRASOUND IS ON MAY 8TH TO FIND OUT. TRYED TO GET INTO THE MOTHERS DAY CONTEST BUT DONT THINK THAT IT WORKED, ANYWAYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND TELL PORTIA HI AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH.

Robin

My grandson won his first USAO medal one mouth after his mom died at 5 years old since he has won 10 medal Iam send you a picture .soon

floyd thomas

enjoyed seeing cher and mom on your show floyd

Diksha

Heyy Ellen, your ashow is the best it was my birhtday in April 14th nobody got me a phone :( everyone of my freinds and everyone has one it would be an awesome experience for me to come to your show pleaseeeeeeee it would be the best birthdya present ever and i so want anything electronic plzzzzz i love you, you are my role model
Diksha, 12 years old

deren

hi ellen i love you please email me
age 13 biggest fan