Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

[[poll]]

Comments

(Page 7 of 13) Newer45678910Older
Claire

Matthew Perry needs to make an appearance on Ellen on a weekly basis providing a new joke each week.

Deborah

The puppet joke is not at all stupid, its intelligent. The man calling out "puppets" is not crazy, he's telling the public they're all puppets, ie mindlessly manipulated by the prevailing political system. The man asking about business is stupid and demonstrates that he is one of the puppets. Hilarious!

Tiffany

puppet joke much better than the peach head joke

Mary LeBleu

It was funnier than the peach joke. And it was short!

Trisha Reyes

Wait....What?!

1 Reply
Johanna Rawson

Funny. Weird but funny. I am so not in "Nancy Paul-land."

Whitney Holdsworth

I really thought this was funnier than the peach joke!

Caylee Guidinger

If Matthew Perry thinks a joke is funny enough to do a "spit laugh", then it's definitely funny. This guy knows his comedy. He was Chandler for gosh sakes!

Rachel Melton

I loved the fact that he thought it was so funny, he started laughing before the punchline. That was awesome. I also thought the joke was funny, but I think just about everything is funny in one way or another. It's all relative. :)

Alexis Lesser

This Puppet joke is much better then the Peach head joke Matthew.
The Peach head one was just retarted! lol

Alyssa Luna

The puppet joke was so funny it made me want to leave my house and randomly shout puppets while running through town. Maybe I'd run into my peach-headed friend along the way.

On a different note, I have a joke for you:
What do you call a fish out of water? Sushi.

Have a great day, look out for me and my peach-headed friend~ Puppets!

Michelle Marquart

Hi Ellen! I also thought the 1st joke was supposed to be dirty and that's the only thing that made it a little funny. Now that I know it isn't, I don't think it's funny at all. Not even "wah-wahhh" funny like stupid jokes are. The 2nd joke wasn't funny either, but it wasn't as much of a letdown because the setup was shorter. You'd think Matthew Perry would have some better jokes to tell. But I love him anyway - Chandler on Friends is my all-time favorite TV character!

Jen Fedorowicz

Ellen,
You said you can't just call anything a joke...I love you, but I disagree, if it makes you laugh it can be called a joke! I laughed at the "puppet joke". But I gotta say part of the funny is Matthew's delivery. Thanks for making me laugh guys :)

oniel

i'm actually a 15 year old but my mum thought the joke was funny thanks ellen and matthew for putting a smile on my mum's face she was actually having a bad day until she heard that joke

Lloyd Keller

Matthew, I thought the puppet joke was HILARIOUS ... but then again, I'm Canadian.

(Page 7 of 13) Newer45678910Older