Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

[[poll]]

Comments

(Page 6 of 13) Newer3456789Older
Penelope M

The joke was hilarious!!! Being a New Yorker the joke makes TOTAL SENSE! I get you Matthew!!!

mariam munshi

Matthew Perry had always said stupid jokes in FRIENDS as his character chandler so hearing stupid jokes from him now isn't a big surprise at all so i just got used to his stupid jokes making me laugh all the time whenever i hear another stupid joke from him

Eva Cavero

I think the joke was stupid but funny... I totally live in Mattew land, but the funniest part was trying to translate it to my boyfriend in spanish wich make me think if the joke is only funny in english, or im like google translate, trying to make people think that they can understand more than one language.

Randi Kay

It took me a second but I laughed so hard once I got it, voted for funny.. Love you and your humor Matthew Perry :) I nominate that Matthew Perry's jokes become a segment and replace Classic Joke Tuesday :) They should just hire him as a co-host and call the show The Matthew and Ellen show kinda like Kelly and Michael except not-- it would be friggin hilarious :D

Desiree

YES TOTALLY FUNNY

Paul Zeis

Yah, it was stupid funny. At first, my mind went into the gutter with the peach head. I thought he was going to insinuate the head of the guy's penis. Decent anti-joke, overall.

Sara Elizabeth

It's funny. Because he was on Friends.

Bertha Roper

It was kind of stupid, I really didn't get it! The last joke was stupid and funny. I'll wait until you do your follow-up and see what I missed!

Savannah White

This was the funniest joke I have heard in a long time. Thank you Matthew Perry for bringing joy back into my life.

Mark

I couldn't quite tell if the joke was funny or not because Matt's unexpected laughing cause me to laugh! But I think the joke was stupidly funny. It was overall so stupid, that it was funny. Oh, and Ellen... You are the greatest TV talk show host of all time, just sayin.

Tara Winter

I don't care what anyone else says, I loved the puppet joke. Just go with it people...laugh even if you think it is stupid. Thats what jokes are for! Duh..!
More jokes please Matthew and Ellen! Make me laugh til I snort! Thanks for the fun! Have a wonderful day. I love you both.

Tara

Monica Garrow

I wanna live in Matthew Perry land he can make anything funny.

Brian

I thought both jokes were great!
At first I thought the Puppet man was just making a statement about society or big business but then I realized that the poor guy had just lost his dog... maybe a lhasa apso or a great dane named Puppets.
For those who didn't understand... or as Matthew put it, reside in "Nancy Paw-Land"
Don't knock knock the joke... just try to see whose there.

Matthew and Ellen you are both great!
Keep the jokes alive!

Crystal

So friggen funny!!!! Not sure if it just Matthew Perry and Ellen together on the show that makes it so halirious or if the joke's are just funny!! I might not laugh as hard if it were anyone else telling and talking about the joke!!! Friggen funny!!!!!

MARIAN BRAWLEY

I USED TO RUN A RECORD STORE ON FIFTH AVENUE AND 42ND STREET IN NYC CALLED RECORD HUNTER. I STARTED LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY (OUT LOUD) AS SOON AS MATTHEW YELLED "PUPPETS!" THE FIRST TIME, SINCE HEARING PEOPLE YELLING RANDOM WORDS TO NO APPARENT LISTENER WAS A PRETTY COMMON OCCURENCE ON THE STREETS OF NY, AS WELL AS IN MY STORE!

(Page 6 of 13) Newer3456789Older