Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

[[poll]]

Comments

(Page 5 of 13) Newer2345678Older
Warren Brust

Now I don’t know if my mind is simple or twisted but I thought both jokes were hilarious
And a giant peach??? Come on, that’s just pure talent!!!
I think most people laughed three times at this one
Once when you told it
Once when you explained it
And once when they got it
Well done, you really outdid yourself this time
PS....love you Ellen!!!

DEBBI FERRIS

I thought the joke was very funny....my room-mate (Beth) laughed so hard she almost peed herself and then said it was stupid.....poor girl...must have bumped her head????

Molson

This comment is about the puppet joke. I thought it was super rude! If I saw that guy on the street I would feel bad for him and give him a quarter. Why on EARTH would someone ask him about business if he was just standing there alone and not surrounded by a bunch of puppets for sale? If someone was actually selling puppets, they would maybe be in a puppet booth...maybe even giving demonstrations of the puppets for sale. They certanly wouldn't be standing all alone. Not your best joke, Matthew, not your best joke.

Lauren Walden

No matter what joke Matthew Perry tells...its always going to be funny because the only person I picture telling the joke is Chandler Bing. And EVERYTHING chandler said was always awesome. Love you Matthew!!! And Ellen, I like Ellen a lot too. :-)

Ana

So is the puppet guy, the same guy with the peach for a head?

Ivette Barajas

Wait....WHAT?!

Joaquin Rossi

Ooohh, but he's NOT crazy, he's talking about how society is a puppet to big corporations and consumerism, especially in "the center of the world": New york

Samantha Resendes

I don't know why... But the joke is hilarious! Keep the jokes coming matthew! Its also funny to see Ellens reaction to the jokes!

Emma Cosgrove

The way Matthew said "Puppets! Puppets! Puppets" and laughed in the middle of it was funny, but the joke itself was not. Sorry, Matty.

Lorianne Mann

I thought it was funny cause there are crazy people out there like that,and it wouldn't matter if it was fnnny or not just as long as Matthew put a smile on his face because his smile just melts my heart.

Jocelyn Feasby

That joke is hilarious, however, I laugh for quite a long time at a commercial with a dancing horse, so I have no idea how good a judge I am of humour.... PUPPETS!

- Jocelyn from Glasgow, Scotland

Tara Winter

Business??? I love it! It's the day after, and I'm still picturing and laughing at the crazy guy on the corner yelling "PUPPETS!!" The guy with the big peach head is standing across the street. I think its soooo funny Ellen and Matthew. Especially love Ellens reactions to the jokes. Thank you for sharing your gift of laughter. Please give us more! Love you both. I hope our comments are giving a little something in return to brighten your days. Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Tara

Bec

Alot of these comments are so funny! I understood the humor of ths joke more than the first joke ! So i vited funny! Haha thank you ellen and mathew for you entertaining me for years! :D

1 Reply
Tracey Strettles

I did one of those quick power filled giggles and coffee shot out of my nose... Thankfully I was drinking coffee at the time.

Emina

I love Ellen and I love Matthew but this is Typical American joke,I'm not American so I don't get it. :)

1 Reply