Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

[[poll]]

Comments

(Page 4 of 13) Newer1234567Older
Julia

If that's not a funny joke then there is no such thing.
Very well told, too ;)

Can this become a regular segment?

thiri kyaw ( Sari )

Frankly,i gotta say Matthew is awesome and the joke is suck!!!
I'm glad Matthew is not a comedian but an actor :)
P.S: pls ellen, nxt time make sure Matthew Perry is not DRUNK before the show, oh man LOL (laughing so hard face)
BIG FAN of you guys

Jeffrey

This joke just kept me up all night. Was the guy selling puppets? Promoting puppets? Or trying to call them out?!? There's just so many questions!!

Rachel Drayton

I don't think Matthew Perry's puppet joke falls into the stupid category however I don't think it falls into the funny category either. Witty - perhaps, but more than anything I think it was poignant. I think it was more a commentary on the corporate world. I think the puppets were the people in their suits, on their way to work for someone else and tow the company line in a sterile and lifeless environment. ( I think I need a vacation).

Michelle Shortridge

This joke was stupid...but I laughed as it wasn't as stupid as the other joke! Still love you Matthew and Ellen!

Cara

So lame! But that's why I liked it. It's all in his delivery, and I was reminded of an episode of Seinfeld when Elaine told Jerry, "You can't NOT be funny!" I feel the same way about Matthew!

Ashley Atkinson

Matthew Perry is funny. Therefore, the joke is funny. That is all.

Zachary Costa

Dear, Mr. Matthew Perry!

I think you are a great actor and a very funny guy? But your jokes " Could you be more Chandler Bing?"

P.S! Ellen, may you please have, Alyson Stoner from ( Phineas and Ferb ) on your show? Her twitter is @Alysonontour!

Kari

Matthew's a funny guy, but the premise was flawed. He claimed the puppet-screamer was on a street in NYC. Nobody would take the time to stop and ask a man screaming about puppets anything on a street in NYC. Street screamers, self-talkers, costumed wanderers - all daily occurances in the big apple. Take that, China!

Theresa Wilson

The puppet joke is funny because Matthew was laughing while he said it. A laughing joke teller always increases the funniness factor of a joke.

BTW, if you're looking for someone with a giant peach for a head, here in Adelaide Australia, we have Mr Fruchoc. A fruchoc is a peach flavored chocolate, so Mr Fruchoc essentially has a chocolate covered peach for a head.

Diane Dzialo

So I had to share his jokes(?) with my teacher friends. We all agreed that the puppet joke was funnier for different reasons. The best reason was that words with "p p" are funny and the joke might not have worked if he used a word like "candy." Of course we also busted up remembering "his" interview on Friends where they talk about his duties...I guess that's why I teach elementary school.

Saira S

I like you corny jokes and how you keep them clean lol.

1 Reply
Sabrina C.

When I heard this i laughed so hard! I love it. Matthew Perry you're hilarious!

Marshall Mulkey

I always tell his jokes to my girlfriend. She doesn't understand.

Connah Andrews

Could he BE any funnier? Love Matthew's sense of humor and of course Ellen's as well!

(Page 4 of 13) Newer1234567Older