Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

[[poll]]

Comments

(Page 3 of 13) Newer1234567Older
Karen

Matthew Perry is ridiculously adorable! He clearly knows how stupid the joke is, which makes it so funny! Now, all we need to know is how he would rank Jennifer Aniston's delivery of it.

Karen

Matthew Perry is ridiculously adorable! He clearly knows how stupid the joke is, which makes it so funny! Now, all we need to know is how he would rate Jennifer Aniston's delivery of it.

talia

The pupuppet joke was so stupid it was funny

mina

Oh Ellen and Matthew, that joke is hilarious. The guy is neither crazy nor stupid, he is just trying to call out to the mass of people, where most of them live their lives like puppets, following what "authorities" tell them to do. I think its genius! :)

Mahika

This is not a joke. The man yelling puppets isn’t crazy, it might just be that he has a friend named puppets and is trying to get his attention. When the other guy goes "how's business going?" he is probably just asking the man yelling for his friend puppets about his dog named business. And when the man yelling for his friend puppets goes "business?" he is probably just surprised that someone would ask him about his dog. See this isn't a joke, just a normal situation.

Lory Hage

I think that the fact that I was ready to laugh really hard at Matthew's joke, made me think it was funny. It's the randomness of the joke and the fact that it is meaningless, that makes it funny!

Loz

Hi Ellen,

I understand the letters you got re the peach joke with people thinking it was an "adult: joke because thats where i thought Matthew was going with it too..otherwise not funny..sorry Matthew..i really like you, but not your jokes...the puppet one was even less funny..Sorry but if you have to analyse if a joke is funny or not , then its not funny....your right Ellen not just anything can be called a joke...i think Matthew should leave the comedy to you..I love wathcing your show...and maybe you could have different celebrities sending in one joke each and see how they compare to Matthews! Now that would be interesting...Thanks for the laughs Ellen..you are very inspiring....

Amber Eldridge

Oh Matthew, that was stupid, but I laughed because you make me laugh even when you're not trying to be funny lol. Love you! Come visit Australia!

Heather Dirckze

I thought Matthew's Puppet joke was stupid when I first watched it and just shook my head at it. But then 24 hours later I was writing a 3 hour exam in a room with about 600 people and I thought of the joke. I couldn't stop laughing and almost had to leave the room. Now I think it's hilarious.

Mya

The puppet joke was fantastic. If you live or ever lived in NYC it's so spot on. Not so keen on the peach joke - but loved the Puppet one!

Kelli

Mathew Perry is very funny but I found the jokes more confusing than funny. I love classic joke Tuesday jokes though, very funny!!
My mom and I watch you everyday Ellen, and love the classic jokes you tell!

yukika hosoi

the joke was funny funny but the laughs in between telling the joke made me laugh even more! if only i lived in america

Irra  nickson

i thought it was stupid and funny but i was thinking maybe he was calling for the muppet's dimension or something

Kowshika

I feel like Mathews joke was one of those jokes Chandler would say when he's uncomfortable :) but nonetheless...the joke was hilarious! ps. bring Friends back!

- Kowshika - ( Cow-she-ca)

Jessica Bateman

Is this an American joke? I don't get it.

(Page 3 of 13) Newer1234567Older