Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

[[poll]]

Comments

(Page 2 of 13) Newer1234567Older
Tracey Lopez

Love Matthew Perry Everything he says is hilarious. He was always the best friend!

Chandlerette

A joke so poorly told and so unfunny that one cannot help but laugh

Tara

I actually thought the joke was funny. It actually took me a minute to understand the joke but it was hilarious. He doesn't have a job he's just a random guy on the street who is screaming for no reason.

Sekander Omary

I laughed so hard I think my peach-head fell off...

Sekander Omary

I laughed so hard I think my peach-head fell off...

valentina

OMG that is a horrible joke. Not all new yorkers are just crazzy people. What an awful way to portray the city!

Just kidding: that joke was amazing!! Best one ever!!

And by the way i'm not even american nor have i ever lived there haha (i'm from Argentina and I live in Paris)

Love you Ellen and Matthew !!! <3

Lorri Cefalone

I think one is stupid funny. The other one I didn't get, thought it had a sexual undertone I didn't get.

Emina

Typical american joke , but yeah stupid and funny.. :)

Maricor Vargas

There should only be 2 choices to what this joke is, Funny or Stupid. We can then see better how polarizing the reaction is. I voted Stupid but I love Matthew Perry. Chandler Bing is my #1 favorite in Friends.

Sekander Omary

I laughed so hard I think my peach-head fell off...

Kristin

It gets funnier every time I hear it. I have been trying to sneak it (joke bombing?) into my conversations with my husband, who thinks it is stupid, every chance I get. The madder he gets, the funnier the joke gets. I even included a link to the voting site on my blog. Thanks for the giggle! I definitely needed it this week.

Mamata

Love it! HAHAHA...still laughing every time I think about Mr. Puppet Man days later! Oh, Perry, you done did it again!

Isa

Having heard the peach head joke the week before and knowing that this is Matthew Perry, I was kind of prepared for that one...

I think this joke has more layers to it than you expect - but Matthew, you already managed to explain all the layers to the peach head joke, why not analyse this one in depth, too?

Stupidly funny!
(P.S. I'm your biggest fan, Matthew and I think that just your delivery re: the joke is HILARIOUS!)

Kelly Schlecht

was @ work when i heard the puppets joke. i laughed aloud, accidentally. having been to New York, but not from there, i thought it was hysterical! a little sad, but mostly hysterical!!

Ahmed Bassa

I'm sorry Matthew but you are just "over doing it". Quit while you are ahead buddy. You're just embarrassing yourself.

(Page 2 of 13) Newer1234567Older