Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

[[poll]]

Comments

(Page 1 of 13) 1234567Older
Marie

Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here http://Pow6.com

bri

he is funny
hey check out my fund raiser for my baby :)

bri
Diane

Did you recently air a section on a house makeover in Maryland during February?

donna

I have never commented but I have been a fan since the first time I saw Ellen on television and I loved her sit-coms. I love her humor, wit and the feelings she shares with her guests and audience. I love to watch her reactions. I think Andy is so funny especially he does not mean to be, like dancing or blushing trying to say something. Ellen's a daily companion from 3 to 4 p.m every weekday.

andy

Rosa A. Simmons

I just want to add my story. I get paid over $87 per hour working online with Google! I work two shifts 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening. And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Its by-far the best job I’ve had. I follow this great link http://Pow6.com

gerald coyle

Just starting watching the ELLEN sitcom on FX again. I forgot how funny it was. Great writing and great cast.

gerald coyle

I forgot the joke was very funny, said by a funny guy.

Ellen William

I work at Home with Google. It's by-far the nicest job I have had. I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, http://Bling6.com

Ashley F

I thought it was funny. But when Jen Aniston was on your show, I thought the way she was saying it was way more hilarious! I absolutely love her! My FAVORITE character on Friends!#Rachel Green... Would do anything to meet her!😊

Ann Wolfe

Hey Ellen and Gang! Love the show! I think you need a new addition to the show. You need to have a "Internship"(okay, I did see the movie). I have a great candidate for your internship. You could abuse him, scare him, make him watch hours of old shows. This guy would be great...he has done a little acting (not serious stuff, but you guys do not do serious stuff!?!), loves to Dance, his hobbies are exercise and trivia. He thinks out of the box, not married, 32, funny, degrees in Human Resources and marketing (but stuck in the banking world of pushing numbers around and needs a change)...Can not find another job because No Experience!!! Needs 2years min. He has a great radio voice!Not sure were to post this or email you guys.

dahami16

uptil I saw the bank draft which had said $7834, I didn't believe ...that...my best friend woz realie bringing in money in there spare time on there computar.. there sisters neighbour haz done this 4 less than 8 months and just cleared the debts on their mini mansion and bourt Ford. read more at, Detail Here

Joan

I just heard puppet joke retold. Matthew said at the end 'what business? Get ready to vote.' I thought 'get ready to vote' was the punch line which did not make sense. After a while I got that 'what business' was the punch line. Goooooood joke.

Connie Marcum

Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, http://Mojo50.com

Sharon Decker

I thought the puppet joke was hysterical and I will be repeating it at a dinner party tonight. When she was a teenager, my sister's favorite joke was, "Ask me if I'm a truck." So you would ask. She would answer "No" and go into hysterics.

(Page 1 of 13) 1234567Older