He told a polarizing joke to Ellen while he was here last week, and her audience voted on whether they thought it was funny. The results are in! Matthew Perry returned to weigh-in on the feedback, and to tell a new joke!

Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

Comments

(Page 7 of 9) Newer3456789Older
Leslie Ackerman

Both jokes made me laughed but to me Matthew Perry can say the stupidiest jokes in the world, I don't care, he is HILARIOUS!!!! He was, is and always be my FAVORITE FRIEND!!!! Ellen You are AWESOME!!!!!

Zainab Jangda

Dear Ellen and hopefully Matthew Perry,

I didn't even get the peach joke and he popped this one.
I actually went on google to try to see if I heard wrong, or maybe because I just didn't get it. BUT THAT WAS IT! He just asked for a peach as a head! That was very frustrating gosh.
If you are actually reading this Matthew, here's a better anti-joke, it might help next time you are on Ellen. Why did the chicken cross the road? wait for it... To get to the other side! Ba sum tsss... See that's an anti joke ;D

Just joking, hehe well maybe not, this is confusing me, I think I'm supposed to finish by now, so I will, heheh
Zainab

Jane

I thought the funniest thing about Matthew was that he had to hold the script cards at arms length so that he could see what was written on them. Ellen you should have held the card up for him to see. That might have worked better!!

Jim

Made no sense

Anna

Ellen, you're right. Matthew's joke was stupid. So stupid, in fact, that i didn't even realize he had gotten to the punch line. I thought he had paused for dramatic effect.

Luan Hajnos

I loved both jokes. Yes... Puppets, Still funny

Ronda

His jokes are are totally something Chandler would say. I can hear already picture Monica fake laughing at them.

Holly

Oh - my - gawd!!! I love Matthew Perry and BOTH jokes were funny to me, but that second one almost made me break my spleen laughing!!!!! That was soooo funny - more turkey Mister Chandler?????? ;-)

Beth Peterson

All I can say Matthew, is its a good thing your adorable! Lol

Arden

I thought that the first joke was funny and stupid but this joke I thought was just stupid! I'm also going to go into Nancy Paul-land and say that this joke seems offensive to people with tourette's syndrome!

GulyAriel

"Get ready to vote" is a punch line in this joke))))

Stacey K

I think I get the joke. Is it supposed to be about a penis?? Maybe this is why some think it is a dirty joke? Still funny either way because I think Matthew Perry is funny :) Hi Ellen!

Sylvie Laine

I thought the joke was not funny at all, but I laughed because someone was sitting next to me and they laughed. I didn't get the joke... But I thought I could offer you some suggestions for next time you want to tell jokes...
"A Magician turns into a driveway."
HAHAHA
"Why did Sally fall off the swing? Because she had no arms."
HAHAHAHA
"Knock, Knock. Who's there? Not Sally"
HAHAHAHAHA
"What did the German policeman say to his belly? (In German accent" You are under a vest"
HAHAH

Btw I called the hotline but it said it was full :-(
Love you so much Ellen, and tell One Direction I love them too!

Juliane Adler

funny. still laughing. people always stare at me, when i tell jokes like: "there is an egg around the corner and combs it´s hair"

matthew is the best :) he has exactly my kind of humor

ds

Hey again, after my first comment I couldn't stop thinking about this joke and about why Matthew Perry is so funny. It must be a Canadian thing !

P.s. I know he's not Canadian, that's the joke ! Lol