He told a polarizing joke to Ellen while he was here last week, and her audience voted on whether they thought it was funny. The results are in! Matthew Perry returned to weigh-in on the feedback, and to tell a new joke!

Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

Comments

(Page 5 of 9) Newer2345678Older
Lindsay Salter

Hi! I'm not sure if this is commenting on Matthew's 2nd joke or not, but I hope so! Hi Matthew and Ellen! I'm a HUGE fan of you both and am very excited to know that the awesomeness that is Ellen and the Chan-Chan Man (Matthew, i know you are not really the Chan Chan Man, but really, lets face it. You are Chandler and Chandler is you. Friends is my favorite and Chanandaler Bong is my favorite friend.) might actually be reading a message from me. That confused you, didn't it? So, anyway I thought both jokes were funny. Maybe a tad stupid, but overall, funny. I was actually thinking, and hoping that the second joke would end after you said "puppets" the first time. Thanks for reading! <3 you both!

Elise Reed

Love you Ellen and love you too, Matthew! The Peach joke was stupid/funny; the puppets joke was effing brilliant. Seriously. I'm planning to tell the joke to all my friends and if they don't love it, they will no longer be welcome at my house.

Jackie Bisson

Ten points for slytherin!

Amy Foxx

Peach joke = stupidly hilarious! The reason people may think it's supposed to be dirty is because SOME people (like my husband's family) teach little children to call a female private part a 'peach.' Hahaha!

Devon Noel

I called the "hotline" and it was about paying for advertising. Anywho, I also thought the Peach joke was funnier. It was much more funnier seeing Matthew Perry laugh at himself than that second joke!! Love ya Matt!!

Rebekkah Stanley

Okay I love Matthew Perry and Ellen. So I thought good combo! Then when he told the joke it took me a minute to get it. I honestly thought he had stopped in the middle of the joke to build suspense. Then I realized that was the end when most everybody laughed. And I thought this has gotta be one of the most stupid "jokes" I have ever heard. Sorry guys!

Becky Rose

Ellen,
Words cannot come close to how much I love you and your show!!! It truly is amazing to have such a caring person like you to help needy families. Everyone could always use a little help!!! Much love from Hopkinton, Iowa!

Becky

Becky Rose

I think Matthew Perry is awesome! And so were his jokes!!!!

jessica k

Please. No more jokes from Matthew. Please.

Nanette Willinger

Ellen,
Love, love, love you!
My initial response to Mathew Perry's Second joke was laughter, and then followed up with "wow, stupid"! I think it is Mathew's delivery of the joke that causes the initial laughter! He was adorable saying puppets, puppets, puppets ...

claudia

ok, first of all ellen, u r awesome!!!!! and i love you and your show. second, earlier i was showing my sister the peach head joke that matthew perry told, so i clicked on the video and i showed my sister, i was wondering why matthew perry wasn't saying the joke, then 1 minute later Ellen came on tv and matthew perry came on and was saying the same exact stuff he said in the video, then i realized i was watching the video that was from earlier today when u did the show.LOL.

ELLEN ROCKS:)

Brooke

My 5yr old tells funnier jokes than that. He will say, you want to hear a joke? I say yes. He says, an elephant flying an airplane! Bam. Straight to the punch line.

Ali Carter

I am a new mom and my 2 month old has been having a melt-down of a day and you and Matthew Perry have seriously made my day. I have been laughing so hard! Thanks for the release! Needed it!

Beth Fow

First Ellen I want to tell you that I love you and you make me LAUGH .... everyday !!!! I adore Matthew Perry and his jokes will ALWAYS get my vote ~ I liked the Peach Head joke and the Puppets joke was really funny !!! Keep up the good work Matthew ~ and Ellen Thank You for being the KIND person that you always are and what you do for others is truely a GIFT ......... P.S. You are one of my wishes on my Bucket list ~ to meet you ... Hopefully one day !!!!

Shevi Arnold

I thought it was hysterical. Two kinds of people stand on the sidewalks of New York shouting at people. The second man thought the first was trying to sell something: puppets. But when he asks the first man, "How's business?" it turns out the first man is the other kind of person who yells things on the streets of New York: a lunatic.

I wanted to vote, but when I called 818-977-9388, I got a message about an Ellen Dance Off thing. I hope I won't be charged for that. I called twice thinking the first time was a fluke.

(Page 5 of 9) Newer2345678Older