He told a polarizing joke to Ellen while he was here last week, and her audience voted on whether they thought it was funny. The results are in! Matthew Perry returned to weigh-in on the feedback, and to tell a new joke!

Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

Comments

(Page 4 of 9) Newer1234567Older
Sandra King

Hi Ellen,

I must say that I though Matthew's joke about the peach head was stupid. I didn't even laugh; however if he had said the punch line like "I wanted to get ahead as a peach" (meaning he wanted to get ahead in life as a sweetie, it would have been funnier.

I did love the puppet joke and thought it was funny.

Teresa Kokesch

Very funny because it sounds familiar to me. I lived in a small town apartment and heard my downstairs neighbor outside yelling "crackers, crackers" over and over. I thought she was definitely crackers but found out later that her parakeet had flown out the open window and that was the birds name.

Teresa Kokesch

Matthew Muehlhauser

That was no joke, that was a very deep tale of how our society is a bunch of puppets and it's the "crazy ones" that notice the truth.
Or it was just a terrible joke ...

k.a. parel-abougalala

loved matthew perry in friends, loved him then love him now, love his jokes. ellen and matthew are hilarious, they should have a show together, they're natural...i'm here in canada visiting my sister, i always make sure i watch ellen's show every 4pm @ cbs.... ellen simply makes my day! my husband used to say, karen a day keeps the doctor away...now that we're separated, to me, an ellen a day keeps the doc away! hope when i visit another country, i could still watch ellen!!!

Bob Greenwade

I thought Matt's new joke was hilarious. Clearly the guy yelling about puppets is doing it just for the heck of it, to entertain himself. My late best friend, Karen, was a little like that, just in the privacy of her own home: every once in a while she'd just say the word "pickle," right out of the blue, just because she liked saying the word. She was fully aware of how silly it was, and I think Matt's joke would have had her laughing for a good few days.

Phillip Tefertiller

I found the joke Matthew told today to be funny. The first joke was a little close to home, but I also enjoyed it a great deal. I love you Ellen, and I think you are peachy!

kelley

Luckily Matthew laughed during the joke. That was hilarious. God I think I'm the puppet guy.

Lisa Cristia

Cracking up to myself today as i watch the show. Ellen, was your tie made from your senior prom dress? it reminds me so much of the same design.I have no idea why i remeber or think i mremeber what your prom dress looked like but its stuck in my head. I'm wondering if Im the only one who noticed and or thought that?

Ali Johnson

I voted on behalf of my daughter, Ella. She thought Matt's joke was hilarious! But, I'm pretty sure she just liked that it had the word, "puppet" in it ... did I mention, she's 5! ;)

Janell

I just watched the episode with Matthew Perry doing his second joke about the puppets.. I loved it, I found it very funny..I can actually see myself doing something like that.. I love to just say random stuff anywhere I'm at, so ya I got the joke.. Of course the facial expressions that both Matthew and Ellen were doing were funny all on there own.. Ellen and Matthew has such great chemistry together.. I just love watching Ellen, and she is such an incredible, sincere person..

Jennifer Lavelle

I think the next vote should be "which joke was funnier?" I think the puppet joke was hilarious! I also think Matthew should be on the show everyday :)

Linda Munguia

Hello Ellen and Matthew! I "didn't get" the peach joke but the puppet joke is hilarious. I think there should be a weekley segement on your show with Matthew called: Merry Perry Jokes!Keep up the great work, I love your show!! Best Daytime show (with the best jokes) on TV.

Barb Hamilton

Hi people...I think maybe I'm a little demented cause I liked both jokes... People that thought the peach joke was "x-rated" was maybe the peach was referring to a "penis head". Just sayin...

Kevin DeLay

Two peanuts were walking down the street, one of them was a salted..............

(Page 4 of 9) Newer1234567Older