He told a polarizing joke to Ellen while he was here last week, and her audience voted on whether they thought it was funny. The results are in! Matthew Perry returned to weigh-in on the feedback, and to tell a new joke!

Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

Comments

(Page 3 of 9) Newer1234567Older
Mark Holmlund

I thought Matthew's joke was funny. What I love about this joke is that in New York, a guy who Yells HOT DOGS will have a hot dog cart. The guy who asked "Hows business going?" clearly is Not seeing a cart with puppets on it.

If I heard someone yelling PUPPETS, I would have pulled a few strings and walked over to him and told him how insulted I was.
Many layers.
Matthew, Ellen, please discuss. Thank you!

Teran

The joke was so stupid, but the way Matthew told it was hilarious. Can never get enough of Matthew Perry and his jokes. Keep them coming

Tobias Teo

The joke itself was stupid. But when Matthew finished off with "Get ready to vote!" I burst out laughing. He's one smart guy.

BEtty Remillard

A long time ago when I was in college this joke was making the rounds: "Askme if I am a tree." "OK. Are you a tree?" "No."
That's it.

robin bunner

Love,Love Matthew Perry. Maybe it's me but I did not get puppet joke!

Anne Celle

Matthew's jokes should have its own segment in The Ellen Show. Funny guy!

Chardell Jones

Hi Ellen, I have to say that the puppet joke got an outburst of laughter from me but it may have been Matthew's delivery or your reaction that made me laugh so hard! Anyway, thank you for making me and millions of others laugh each day, I love you! Always, Chardell Jones
PS, I record your show every day and watch it later in the day or evening. I tried calling the 800 # for the puppet joke and the "mailbox" was full :( Thanks again Ellen for the joy :)

Karen Morrell

Honestly, anything that comes out of Matthew Perry's mouth is hilarious to me. Be it a peach or a puppet joke, doesn't matter. :) Love ya, Matthew!

Chardell Jones

Hi Ellen, I have to say the puppet joke got an outburst of laughter from me, but maybe it was Matthew's delivery and your reaction that made me laugh:) I love you and want to thank you for bringing happiness into my life and millons of others! Always, Chardell :) PS, I had your show DVR'd and by the time I watched it the posted phone # couldn't be used because the "mailbox" was full :(

Tara Winter

Matthew and Ellen, whats up with that Nancy woman? Nancyland is a dirty place! I loved both of the jokes! As Matthew explained each, I imagined the giant peach head and also the crazy guy yelling on the corner and "got it" right away.
Ellens reactions to the jokes are priceless! Very funny! I was laughing so hard that I snorted! I would love to see Matthew on Ellen telling one of his jokes every day, or at least once a week. I love you guys! Thank you both for the laughs!
Tara

Nyasha

WTF!! What a horrible joke, im sure that even I can tell a better joke, Im deslesick

Jenny

I actually heard this joke from my dad when I was a kid, and I loved it. (Only I heard it as a big orange for a head.) That should tell you everything you need to know about my family's sense of humor.

Stacey Dickinson

Hi Ellen, Hi Matthew, your puppet joke was stupid but your delivery of it made it funny! PS, this needs to be a regular segment, I'm loving it!

Stacey from Calgary AB Canada.

Ellen, you should come here and do shows from Banff and Calgary. I'll show you and Portia around. It'll be fun!

Zack

I don't get it. I'm not American Can I have an explanation please?

1 Reply
Kristi J

I love you Matthew Perry, stupid joke and all (though I thought the puppet joke was funny)! Keep them coming! I am definitely not from Nancy Paul Land. :-)

(Page 3 of 9) Newer1234567Older