He told a polarizing joke to Ellen while he was here last week, and her audience voted on whether they thought it was funny. The results are in! Matthew Perry returned to weigh-in on the feedback, and to tell a new joke!

Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

Comments

(Page 2 of 9) Newer1234567Older
Mahika

I don't think the man yelling puppets is crazy, it might just be that he has a friend named puppets and is trying to get his attention. When the other guy goes "how's business going?" he is probably just asking the man yelling for his friend puppets about his dog named business. And when the man yelling for his friend puppets goes "business?" he is probably just surprised that someone would ask him about his dog. See this isn't a joke, just a normal situation.

Michelle G

About Matthew's peach joke:
Have you ever seen the movie 'The Princess Bride', where Vizzini keeps saying "inconceivable", and Inigo Montoya says "I do not think that means what you think that means"? Well, in the case of Matt's peach joke, I do not think the head that the guy wishes was a giant peach is the head that is on his shoulders. Personally, I think it was hilarious!

silvia G

WOW that was even dummber than your first joke never thought that could happen nice job no seriously your jokeis soooo lame chickens are furry bbye love you ellen

Arely

Th joke was weird....but matthew makes it funny. Also, Matthew reminded me of Timothy Omundson.
Ellen, I would love to go to the show, if you help me get there.... I will stand outside saying matthew's joke before the show starts.

Tammy Q

I love The Ellen Show ..you are just so funny and your show is always entertaining! I miss it a lot because of work...but when I catch it I always end up laughing out loud :) Matthew Perry I love love love! However I can only say ....he needs to stick to acting...just kidding ! I love you Matthew! Your peach joke was so stupid it was funny, however the puppets joke was just stupid :) But you should keep telling them so we can laugh :)

Erin Heeren

I laughed so hard through this entire segment! I think there should be a new weekly segment - Matthew Perry's polarizing jokes.

Dorota Zdanowicz

Well, I told that joke at work (in Polish) and I was the only one laughing...

Manraj Sidhu

The randomness and stupidity of the joke makes it funny for me. Love the show Ellen.

peggy

hi ellen! first i just want to say how much i enjOY YOUR SHOW. IF I HAD A BAD DAY I KNOW I CAN TURN ON THE ELLEN SHOW AND ITS LAUGHS FROM BEGINNING TO END. AS FAR AS MATHEWS PEACH JIKE I THOUGHT IT WAS SO STUPID IT WAS FUNNY BUT IT DONT MATTER HOW STUPID HIS JIKES ARE HIS SEXY LOOKS MAKE UP FOR THE STUPID JOKE HE TOLD, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATHEW

Steven Kivel

I think in the hands of a lesser comedian the subtile nuance would be lost. but the stone faced buster keaton-ish rendition allowed the audence to feel the moment and enjoy the juxtaposition of reality and puppetry a hilarious moment in what otherwise may have been a successful career

Mille Marie

i'm not sure i get it...

Vicky

Matthew... your jokes crack me up - especially Puppets. I thought only my sis and I had a sense of humor like yours. Glad to know there are more of us out there.

Karly Smith

In regards to Matthew's second joke, I pressed rewind and listened to it again and again. I have never been one to 'get' jokes but I still don't understand. Is the joke supposed to be funny? Because I didn't laugh! I loved the first joke though :)

Laura Burrows

I loved that!
yeah people around can be much like puppets, especially in New York!
i get it...right?

Tania

Maybe he was telling everyone they're puppets... I guess we all can be : /

And wishing for a peach head is one way for things to always stay peachy :D

Thanks for all the laughs Ellen and Matthew <3