He told a polarizing joke to Ellen while he was here last week, and her audience voted on whether they thought it was funny. The results are in! Matthew Perry returned to weigh-in on the feedback, and to tell a new joke!

Tell us what you thought of Matthew Perry's puppets joke by calling our hotline: 818-977-9388 or by voting below in the poll!

Comments

(Page 1 of 9) 1234567Older
dahami16

If you think Jane`s story is great..., four weaks-ago my auntiez girl-friend also got paid $7365 grafting a sixteen hour week an their house and their roomate's ex-wife`s neighbour done this for four months and made more than $7365 in there spare time on line. applie the guidelines available on this page, Detail Here

Susan Joy

It is Matthew's deliverey of the jokes that make them so stupid yet so funny! Matthew is a hilarious staight man. I love he does not laugh at his own jokes....(big PLUS!)
Way to go Matt..u challenge our minds to figure the joke out! Yes! I am a fan of your wit and sese if humour!!

Robyn J. Cruz

Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ Hᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ! ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ Hᴏɴᴅᴀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ $8693 ᴛʜɪss ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ-ᴏᴠᴇʀ, 10ᴋ ʟᴀss-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ. ᴡɪᴛʜ-ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀsɪᴇsᴛ ᴊᴏʙ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ. I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs 7-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴀᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ $78 ᴘ/ʜ. I ᴜsᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ,
▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ http://Mojo50.com █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

daniel

i think the peach joke would be funnier if it went like this: the guy would have a chick for a head and his third wish would be a giant ****.

Mao Lim

I live in Singapore, so I only just saw this episode. I missed the initial Peaches joke episode because they were showing repeats in lieu of the Australian episodes... Anyway, the puppets joke has a deeper layer. The guy isn't selling puppets, he's calling the people puppets. :D

Natalie

i have mixed feelings about this...oh wait no i dont. i just think that was horrible

Canadian Gal

I'm Canadian...and after hearing this joke, I think Matthew Perry is 100% American. Sorry Matt, this joke just got you booted out of the country for good.

loren

I think the peach joke is hilarious. I love the puppets joke but I live in a city so obviously the puppets guys is a nutcase. The polar bear joke is my least favorite. I got a 50/50 response to my retelling of the peach joke. Best joke ever!!!

Eli gutshall

Hi Ellen. I thought the joke was stupid but my girlfriend and I are sitting on the couch and she cannot stop laughing and repeating it to me. The peach head joke was funny but not so much the puppet joke. I don't know how my girlfriend and I are going to be able to stay together after this. I think Matthew ruined our relationship. I love your show Ellen!

Katie England

Matthew Perry is awesome, loved him on Friends!! I think he has been lacking since Friends.

Eva Pais

Hi All,

If you are a New Yorker and worked and traved to Manhattan, you'll get this joke. Very funny. I told my daughter this joke and she got it!

Marci

Matthew Perry's second joke was stupid. However, Ellen's joke about going to Australia was hilarious!

Birgit Sivertsen

I love Matthew Perry, and I loved the peach joke..

I don't get the new joke, so that's probably why I don't think it's funny, but I'm pretty sure that it's just because it is stupid :)

Marissa K

I think Matthew Perrys joke is great! Its all about the presentation of the joke, delivery is key! Growing up me and my brothers always use to tell a joke... "Ask me if I'm a strawberry...?" "are you a strawberry? ... "NO!" LOL No one else seems to think it's funny though. I'm sure Matthew Perry would!!

Houssam Baccar

Hey Matthew, the best way to know if people find this joke funny or not, is to try to perform it in the streets of New York (hoping that the person who's going to talk to you follows the script), and his reaction will let us know if this joke is whether stupid, funny or both.

(Page 1 of 9) 1234567Older