[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-ossy7z5q__]]

On their trip to Australia, Ellen and Portia went to surprise the students at Portia's old grammar school! The girls were very excited.

Comments

DayaBoo

I cried and laughed at the same time, you are just wonderful and I love you from here , from Romania!

Marine Bertheau

I'd love to have such a surprise at school ! Ellen, whenever you want. I'm waiting for you ! And, that ... wasn't any implicit offer. Just wanna make sure it's all fine !

Cindy

Ellen - watching you with the girls at Portia's school was so fun. You had me in tears - both from laughter and because of the joy and fun you brought to the students.

afsaneh nejad

wish you happinss.

afsaneh nejad

you are one of the best.

afsaneh nejad

you are one of the best.

Connie Solomon

Ellen - you make such a difference in everyone that you touch. Thanks for being such an awesome human being.

Sharline Nabulime

All jokes aside, what you and Portia did is something those students will never forget. Yes, you pranked them, appeared in their math text and had a different formula for science but that song at the end of your visit will mark them for life. They are the future indeed! Thank you for giving them a sense of pride...thank you for taking time out to show them that you are the real Ellen, (lol) and that no one has the ability to make them feel bad. ps. I loved that Portia wore her old school uniform.

LeRoy Matthews

Study my Letter on Diana@Philosophyinaction.com,
(search for Crazy Inbox 6498),
my information on the Blog : Catholic Key
Thankgiving Pope, etc

Paula

Sweet. :)
Btw,why no one wasnt happy about Portia? She was studying there :/

Of...If I would have been there...

Sattee Singh

Dear Ellen,
It would be a dream come true for me if I could attend one of your Christmas shows. I watch your show everyday and you brighten my day with your laughter. You are such a caring, loving and extremely generous person. You are a good soul. I admire your devotion and loyality to your dear Mom.

Thank you very much for your time.

Megan Porteous

I would do ANYTHING to have that happen to me... Queensferry High School in Scotland !!! Please Ellen

Aliraza

it would be so cool if you came to the UK and came to Mayville High School in Portsmouth :D

ps.i dont think our head teacher would mind if you called a day off school :p