Comments

Kathy Anzalone

I love dory almost as much as I love Ellen!

Laiba Montgomery

Finding Dory will be focused on the amnesiac character Dory, and will explore the idea of her being reunited with her family.[3] It will take place one year after Finding Nemo and be set off the coast of California

Nicole Whiticar

Maybe it's not so much finding Dory physically, but finding out who she is and who her family is. :) Just a thought.

Susan Yeakel

Can't wait to see it loved finding Nemo and Ellen I am a huge huge fan of yours.

Lorraine buchanan

Hi Ellen,

I'm so happy you and Portia had a great time in Australia! I'm a huge fan of yours and I love that you make so many people happy!
No way is it too soon for a sequel to Finding Nemo-I love that movie!
Finding Dory sounds awesome and I can't wait to see it-don't have to wait Nemo!!

Nancy Lind

OH I can hardly wait for this movie--I recall on the show Ellen commented about Finding Nemo 2 and I have anxiously awaited to see it. Even if it only gets released to dvd . I am a 51 yr old woman and Finding Nemo is my absolute favorite movie-- I still will watch it over and over any day -

Adelaide Hamilton

Hi Ellen,
My name is Addie, and I am a fan of your show. I love your funny bits and you are an amazing comedian.
Recently, I have been to Disneyland and I watched the Pixar Parade. When I saw a person dressed up as Dory, I thought, "Ellen should do that"! Anyways, if you do go to the parade and be Dory. Please send a video to me!
Adelaide Hamilton from San Jose, California